Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Crabgrass, Snoop is going to market his new range of lawncare products

" This is a hybrid. This is a cross of bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bench and northern California sinsemilla. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejesus belt that night on this stuff."

- Carl Spackler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

As a popular media consumerist, I simply can't get over how effortlessly his namesake brand has achieved ubiquity in the industry just coasting along the showbiz tide over the past decades, only to self-immolate unprovoked barring old age, with a bunch of poorly worded tweets.

It just seems like the SD brand has always been a license to mint Benjamins for the estate with minimal input from the man himself, and he goes and does this uncalled for appeal to straight edge. Are you planning to remove those Cali wines from the local liquor store shelves too, Snoop?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nyan Bread posted:

As a popular media consumerist, I simply can't get over how effortlessly his namesake brand has achieved ubiquity in the industry just coasting along the showbiz tide over the past decades, only to self-immolate unprovoked barring old age, with a bunch of poorly worded tweets.

It just seems like the SD brand has always been a license to mint Benjamins for the estate with minimal input from the man himself, and he goes and does this uncalled for appeal to straight edge. Are you planning to remove those Cali wines from the local liquor store shelves too, Snoop?

He just X'd himself.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol just imagine having more money than you can ever spend and then just being satisfied with that. loving idiot!!!

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
He's tired of every 3rd person trying to smoke with him and just wants to smoke with friends in private.

It will always be an open secret that he never stopped, but it gives him plausible deniability to turn people down.

He keeps saying yes, and never can get to appointments on time.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I’m sure this is just to get people talking about him so he can come out and sell something next week

Edit: Its the 30th anniversary of Doggystyle coming out on Thursday next week. He announced he was quitting smoking exactly one week before. Seems a bit fishy to me.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol just imagine having more money than you can ever spend and then just being satisfied with that. loving idiot!!!

Yeah just imagine early retirement spending your 50s as a famous philantropist possessing a literal Midas touch still bombarded with dozen plus offers per day begging you to stamp your endorsement on their products, while also in financial position to selflessly support the biggest of charities and drug recovery organizations. Imagine the real idiot move from Snoop here.

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 18, 2023

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Nyan Bread posted:

Snoop Dogg to collaborate with a reformed "Mizzinor Thrizzeat"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Chrs posted:

I’m sure this is just to get people talking about him so he can come out and sell something next week

Edit: Its the 30th anniversary of Doggystyle coming out on Thursday next week. He announced he was quitting smoking exactly one week before. Seems a bit fishy to me.

Doggystyle 30th anniversary gummies

Nov 18, 2023
5 for the amount of images on page 1

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Snoop next week: I have decided to continue smoking, these smooth OG Snoop Dogg J's.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Rollin down the street smoking nothing but still sipping on gin and juice.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
it was funny to see Snoop do twitch streaming but he would just play the game and not even bother reading chat

also that time he ragequit a game of madden and just walked off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbkptWEJL3Q

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
now he has to change his name to poop dogg

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

wesleywillis posted:

Rollin down the street smoking nothing but still sipping on gin and juice.

Indeed, agreed, proceed to NOT smoke weed
Never have a want, never have a need

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he quit, like a dog

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Junk posted:

now he has to change his name to poop dogg

the gansgter spectre of quitting like a baby

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

nobody should smoke weed. vape it or eat it instead

this isn't the goddamn dark ages anymore

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i'll consume recreational drugs however i want to thx

Nov 18, 2023
he stopped smoking cannabis in protest of the Administration's strict No Cannabis Lounges policy

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

drat imagine having to be the doctor that tells Snoop he’s got lung cancer :qq:

But my sister in-law says weed cures cancer?????

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Good for Snoop, I hope he gets clean and stays that way, for his health.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hope he quits just long enough to get rid of his tolerance, then he gets higher than he’s ever been before.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Rip in peace :snoop:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

mannerup posted:

it was funny to see Snoop do twitch streaming but he would just play the game and not even bother reading chat

also that time he ragequit a game of madden and just walked off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbkptWEJL3Q

I laughed at this way harder than I expected I would

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

poverty goat posted:

nobody should smoke weed. vape it or eat it instead

this isn't the goddamn dark ages anymore

nah. I smoke weed like maybe once every two weeks if that, so I buy prerolled joints. Edibles get me way to high. I don't need to be buying a ton of plastic bullshit for disposable vape poo poo and I can't justify buying a reusable vape.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
weed cool

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I quit smoking weed recently and it's funn y how much better life is without weed, I wish I quit years ago

But maybe it's just because I spent 20 years smoking all day everyday idk

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

I quit smoking weed recently and it's funn y how much better life is without weed, I wish I quit years ago

But maybe it's just because I spent 20 years smoking all day everyday idk

My man

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Rofl yeah I dunno man maybe 24/7 is detrimental to life.. who can say?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Rofl yeah I dunno man maybe 24/7 is detrimental to life.. who can say?

I learned from Snoop

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
how will I go on???

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
In a few days he’ll send another tweet “I meant cigarettes you dumb motherfuckers”

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hope you're ready for the next episode hey ey ey EY!!
DON'T SMOKE WEED ERRY DAY!!

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
To be fair, he's already smoked enough weed for like, 6 lifetimes.

Also it's no longer underground or cool since it's gonna be legal in Ohio.

loving Ohio.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Gonna support the OG by buying his, discounted, alcoholic beverage while he's in weed rehab or something.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

He should just switch to mids like a grown up

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Snoop should market Juul for infants. It's never too early to get started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Snoop Dogg giving up weed

What about Snoop Lion?