Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
they had to put snoop lion down for mauling a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

les enfants Terrific! posted:

this is 9/11 for stoners

:lmao:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i'd say he's snoop lyin

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:350:

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

cumpantry posted:

i'd say he's snoop lyin

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Has he announced whether he’s giving up on gin n’ juice?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Krusty is just cartoon Snoop Dogg

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm gonna smoke some weed right now to pick up the slack from Snoop.

As everyone knows, if a certain amount of weed isn't being smoked at the moment, the world will explode.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

I'm gonna smoke some weed right now to pick up the slack from Snoop.

As everyone knows, if a certain amount of weed isn't being smoked at the moment, the world will explode.

the emperor needs to be seated on the golden throne again

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Weed smells like complete dog poo poo. Never understood how anyone can smoke that gross smelling stuff.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Piggy Smalls posted:

Weed smells like complete dog poo poo. Never understood how anyone can smoke that gross smelling stuff.

Ever had an edible?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Nyan Bread posted:

Gonna support the OG by buying his, discounted, alcoholic beverage while he's in weed rehab or something.

drat are you at a Wine and Beyond? Love that place

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Piggy Smalls posted:

Ever tried not being a little bitch and just taking a hit to find out? "Um, a drink? No thanks, it tastes icky. I'll stick to my Sprite instead." - An adult

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Piggy Smalls posted:

Are you my neighbor? He always makes a :barf: face and does a fake cough on the few occasions I vape with my front door open

I'm vaping premo poo poo man, its not like I'm taking scraped resin hits :shrug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Weed users: it smells like god's pussy bro lol what a fuckin square 🤣🤣🤣

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

Are you my neighbor? He always makes a :barf: face and does a fake cough on the few occasions I vape with my front door open

I'm vaping premo poo poo man, its not like I'm taking scraped resin hits :shrug:

lol what a pussy

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

Weed users: it smells like god's pussy bro lol what a fuckin square 🤣🤣🤣

Just realized I get to look down on weed users now that I quit, this owns

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

you only get to look down on people for doing drugs if you didn't just admit you were a drug addict for 20 years with <year clean, sorry those are the rules

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i switched to edibles only a few months ago and its been really hard on me so i get it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

eating god’s cannabussy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

you must be literally everyone in my life 1 week after they quit weed

this poo poo is way more annoying than the most annoying stoner

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Eats a 10MG PB & Chocolate edible in honor of Snoop

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

*Eats a 10MG PB & Chocolate edible in honor of Snoop

i got these gummies the other day that are 1:1:1 10mg THC:CBD:CBN and they don't get you all blasted high but man eat two and once you lay your head down when you're tired, blissful poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

i got these gummies the other day that are 1:1:1 10mg THC:CBD:CBN and they don't get you all blasted high but man eat two and once you lay your head down when you're tired, blissful poo poo

*Soft reggae music

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Chrs posted:

Krusty is just cartoon Snoop Dogg

the text in the lower left image doesnt really follow the contour of the bottle and its bugging me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oops all Doggs

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Junk posted:

you must be literally everyone in my life 1 week after they quit weed

this poo poo is way more annoying than the most annoying stoner

Spoken like someone who still does weed :rolleyes:

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

so far i am jealous of the weedheads who do it all the time and seem to enjoy it because it mostly makes me feel weird and then i fall asleep

where's the creative energy i was told about

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

roomtone posted:

so far i am jealous of the weedheads who do it all the time and seem to enjoy it because it mostly makes me feel weird and then i fall asleep

Try a different strain brah (for real, I don't know which though)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

roomtone posted:

drugs don't magically create poo poo that isn't there

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

Counterpoint: Adderall

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Counterpoint: Adderall

getting high on speed doesn't magically make you creative, it does make you single-lane focused

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

roomtone posted:

It's supposed to make you feel weird and then fall asleep.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

redshirt posted:

Try a different strain brah (for real, I don't know which though)

yeah probably, i think it's sativa that is the more energetic one

MrQwerty posted:

dick

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

getting high on speed doesn't magically make you creative, it does make you single-lane focused

It made me creative as hell I pumped out cool art like crazy while I was on adderall. Never drew before getting on it and haven't since I quit. I have aphantasia and can't even imagine images in my head but when I was on adderall that didn't matter

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

It made me creative as hell I pumped out cool art like crazy while I was on adderall. Never drew before getting on it and haven't since I quit. I have aphantasia and can't even imagine images in my head but when I was on adderall that didn't matter

Getting a big dump of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine cleared a mental block, amphetamines didn't magically make you create stuff

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

You're right that it's not magic, because it's science :eng101:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Really all you need to do is radically change amounts of neurotransmitters you body produces without taking any drugs.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

You're right that it's not magic, because it's science :eng101:

the creativity was inside you all along and attributing it to drugs is both false and a bad way to take drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

the creativity was inside you all along and attributing it to drugs is both false and a bad way to take drugs

"Drugs can't help you be creative! They can only fix problems in your brain which helps you be creative!"