Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can't stop thinking about Snoop Dogg not smoking weed anymore. this hurts. think im going to quit my job and just start walking. idk how else to figure this out. evrythings changed now. what the gently caress are we going to do? im close to rock bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Goons powering up to punch up a celebrity.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Has anybody said Poop Dogg yet?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Snopes Dogg

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

That guy is so cheap lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mostly True

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I just saw snop dogg at a piggly wiggly buying some bugles and he had a huge blunt in his hand like crucified style like Jesus wonder what's up w that

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

GolfHole posted:

i would give up smoking too if there were an effective substitute for a big fuckin fat bong rip, but nothing comes close

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Chinatown posted:

second time u mentioned this. no one cares.

I'm going to keep mentioning it pal. It's my new "thing"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

“I put an organisation together,” the rapper says in the frank interview. “I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with 10 bitches on it. I could fire a bitch, gently caress a bitch, get a new ho: it was my program. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer.” Discussing his famous clients without naming names, Snoop added: “If I’m in a city where where the Denver Broncos or the Nuggets play, I get a couple of their players to come hang out, pick and choose, and whichever one you like comes with a number. A lot of athletes bought pussy from me.”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nyan Bread posted:

Goons powering up to punch up a celebrity.

Haha got em. Maybe? Idgi

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Haha got em. Maybe? Idgi

And I don't get the how or the why of a smokeless backyard firepit.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Do you think there will be another season of DIGGY FIZZLE TELEVIZZLE?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Snoop was gonna quit smoking pot
But then he got high

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Another Bill posted:

Seriously though, white America's favorite gangsta rapper was a literal pimp who made his living off trafficking women for sex.

But Weezer covered him once so it's OK.

I think he's been pretty candid about it though :confused: He has songs about it and everything. He's the Real Deal and you're demonizing him for it. Didn't he also murder someone?

More on topic: hasn't he quit weed like a couple times?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Another Bill posted:

Seriously though, white America's favorite gangsta rapper was a literal pimp who made his living off trafficking women for sex.

But Weezer covered him once so it's OK.
lmao at the idea Weezer covering him is why white people know who he is and not Gin & Juice, gently caress wit Dre Day, The Next Episode, Nuthin’ but a G’Thang or Drop it Like It’s Hot being radio staples for decades

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My Spirit Otter posted:

lol how did they think this was a good idea? i have never heard of the product but snoop doggs lame rear end marketing move makes me hate it. and im an idiot, so im sure im not alone in this.

Man that's your reaction? I think its pretty funny, its not exactly a high stakes (steaks) situation here.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I heartily endorse this event or product

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

mannerup posted:

lmao at the idea Weezer covering him is why white people know who he is and not Gin & Juice, gently caress wit Dre Day, The Next Episode, Nuthin’ but a G’Thang or Drop it Like It’s Hot being radio staples for decades

Being a white guy who didn't really grow up listening to rap, I bet there's a lot of songs where I'd be like, Oh yeah I know that one, but Snoop Dogg from my perspective has just been one of those celebrities who's famous for being famous. I know he does music, I know he does movies, and I've seen him in a few, but growing up everything about him seemed to be referencing or building on an earlier part of him that I was never around for.

His music and all that made him famous never entered my orbit, but he did, and that's interesting to me.

e: I am not completely ignorant though, like I know he used to be called Snoop Diggidy Dog and it was because he LARPed as Snoopy from Peanuts as a teenager or something, I am not entirely sure

credburn fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Nov 21, 2023

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

You've gotta be pretty sheltered in your own nu-metal bubble or whatever to actually have no context for snoop as a musician. Hell even in 2004 he had a massive song called DropI It Like Its Hot. That was a long time ago but if you're old enough to be posting here then you should have at least ran into it at some point.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ya’ll talking poo poo about my boy larry dogg?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ty7lslFDsg

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

redshirt posted:

How can a stove burn wood without smoke??

Yah wtf

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They missed an opportunity to have him dump a pound of weed in there.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Caesar Saladin posted:

You've gotta be pretty sheltered in your own nu-metal bubble or whatever to actually have no context for snoop as a musician. Hell even in 2004 he had a massive song called DropI It Like Its Hot. That was a long time ago but if you're old enough to be posting here then you should have at least ran into it at some point.

I've heard of it. I've also heard the chorus from Gin and Juice. And some other song where they're like Snoopy Doggy Doggy ohhh. But beyond that, he's just always been that guy.

Also I am offended about the nu-metal bubble! I may be ignorant but I still have standards.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

credburn posted:

I've heard of it. I've also heard the chorus from Gin and Juice. And some other song where they're like Snoopy Doggy Doggy ohhh. But beyond that, he's just always been that guy.

Also I am offended about the nu-metal bubble! I may be ignorant but I still have standards.
that other song is "Who Am I (What's My Name)?" on the Doggystyle album and you have missed out on one of the greatest music video special effects introductions to ever exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwFJRklR4SM&t=40s

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

How can a stove burn wood without smoke??

from what I gather it's double-walled, and the air inside the walls heats up then gets re-injected into the pit and recombusts the smoke

it's pretty much an afterburner with no moving parts

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
he didn’t stop smoking weed the whole time what a rascal rotfl

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Ngl referring to it as "smoke" is kinda lame... not sure we need someone so out of touch making our hobby less cool by their association :350:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u think smoking weed is a hobby lmao holy poo poo

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Chrs posted:

Has anybody said Poop Dogg yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZstxpTBqL0

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

from what I gather it's double-walled, and the air inside the walls heats up then gets re-injected into the pit and recombusts the smoke

it's pretty much an afterburner with no moving parts

Yeah, the visible part of wood smoke is often soot, and that can be flammable. It just tends to get blown away from the fire before it has chance to combust.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

credburn posted:

Snoop Dogg from my perspective has just been one of those celebrities who's famous for being famous

I know you know this is objectively untrue, but holy moly this has got to be the strangest take on Snoop Dogg I've ever seen

As someone who spent most of their formative years in the projects listening to gangsta rap, it's especially weird, but I'm trying to view it from a less informed perspective

edit:
:stare:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

Ngl referring to it as "smoke" is kinda lame... not sure we need someone so out of touch making our hobby less cool by their association :350:

dude if you think weed would be cool then you are clueless about its biggest advocates

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

I know you know this is objectively untrue, but holy moly this has got to be the strangest take on Snoop Dogg I've ever seen

As someone who spent most of their formative years in the projects listening to gangsta rap, it's especially weird, but I'm trying to view it from a less informed perspective

Forgive me for my ignorance. I was a white kid growing up and listening to K(imagine the K is backwards)orn in the suburbs. I get extremely confused by the term "projects". Did they have all you kids working on various engineering tasks? Like one housing unit is working on the quads fountain, while the another unit constructed the sculpture of the sitting president?

I also have never heard of this Mr. Snoopy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DangerDongs posted:

Forgive me for my ignorance. I was a white kid growing up and listening to K(imagine the K is backwards)orn in the suburbs. I get extremely confused by the term "projects". Did they have all you kids working on various engineering tasks? Like one housing unit is working on the quads fountain, while the another unit constructed the sculpture of the sitting president?

I also have never heard of this Mr. Snoopy.

Hey. Shutup.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

DangerDongs posted:

I get extremely confused by the term "projects". Did they have all you kids working on various engineering tasks? Like one housing unit is working on the quads fountain, while the another unit constructed the sculpture of the sitting president?

:aaa: How did you know that? You're so smart!

Oh, actually what I meant was go gently caress yourself.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh c'mon, it's a dumb play on words. Snoop Dog's music is meh, but he's a bomb celebrity, and I'm sorry for anyone who had to endure growing up in harsher conditions.

Will refrain from wordplay in the weed smoker thread.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
And I will try to be less uptight about lovely wordplay in a thread that quite literally revolves around lovely wordplay.

...although admittedly that annoys me too.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

And I will try to be less uptight about lovely wordplay in a thread that quite literally revolves around lovely wordplay.

...although admittedly that annoys me too.

Hellssss yeah sexy avatar friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

roomtone posted:

so far i am jealous of the weedheads who do it all the time and seem to enjoy it because it mostly makes me feel weird and then i fall asleep

where's the creative energy i was told about

u have to push yourself