Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol just imagine having more money than you can ever spend and then just being satisfied with that. loving idiot!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nyan Bread posted:

Yeah just imagine early retirement spending your 50s as a famous philantropist possessing a literal Midas touch still bombarded with dozen plus offers per day begging you to stamp your endorsement on their products, while also in financial position to selflessly support the biggest of charities and drug recovery organizations. Imagine the real idiot move from Snoop here.

He’s basically a supervillain now for not smoking weed to save children or something. A thing he can’t do now because he doesn’t smoke weed.

Edit: also lol smokeless fire pit.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DangerDongs posted:

Forgive me for my ignorance. I was a white kid growing up and listening to K(imagine the K is backwards)orn in the suburbs. I get extremely confused by the term "projects". Did they have all you kids working on various engineering tasks? Like one housing unit is working on the quads fountain, while the another unit constructed the sculpture of the sitting president?

I also have never heard of this Mr. Snoopy.

Hey. Shutup.