Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Why are you mixing ramen and milk you loving loony? You donkey?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
"Ah, finally, some good jugs filled entirely with piss"

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I want to see you on that plate - literally.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
*looks down at the "rice bowl" made with microwave rice, mixed veggies, salt, and pepper with a look of sheer contempt on his face*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Our signature cocktail is Code Red Mountain Dew mixed with a generous portion of Admiral Nelson’s spiced rum. This is served in the oversized light-up plastic beer mug our Chef received on Saint Patrick's Day from that bar that was recently shut down by the county.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shut it down

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

It looks like a dog's dinner, but let's see how it tastes, right?

Noodles are crunchy, very al dente, cheese is just layered here in heaps. The ground meat is seasoned nicely, though, points for that. Overall? It's a disappointment. Back in line.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Extra Large Marge posted:

Our signature cocktail is Code Red Mountain Dew mixed with a generous portion of Admiral Nelson’s spiced rum. This is served in the oversized light-up plastic beer mug our Chef received on Saint Patrick's Day from that bar that was recently shut down by the county.

I don't know how you've done it but you've done it. Ascend the staircase and claim your golden bong!

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
The challenge was for cold spam and white bread. Where's the white bread?!?!!

That's unfortunate.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mmm, yum yum yum, oi this is so yummy govnah! :yum:

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Yeah you tell him gordo

*funnels the 2nd tombstone pizza into my gaping maw as i spew crumbs all over the good duvet*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Das Boo posted:

Gor! Why dinnae ya git a hot chippy inna skimmy dipper, y' great gram boogley?! Innit!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"This is not pasta sauce. This is barbecue sauce. You just poured it all over the noodles. I can't taste anything except store-brand 'sweet hickory'. Why even bother with the pasta? Just drink it straight from the bottle, you love it so much!"

"Stop drinking it straight from the bottle! That part wasn't cooking advice!"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What is this? Frozen pizza? Why is it completely burnt?

Oh yeah. That's my special pizza technique. I figured it out after I put a pizza in the oven and accidentally passed out on the futon while watching "Step Brothers"

Lovely

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Now let me ask you, this macaroni you used, did you make it fresh? From a box? drat. drat, drat, drat. That's a bloody shame.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

At this point, I expected better. We're looking for something ELEVATED here. So how do you do that? Stoned chefs are the best chefs, period. Smoking is the ONLY way to elevate your food. Samantha, side-effects are totally normal. If your heart is beating out of your chest, that's good! Don't be afraid to smoke more! Smoke until you feel the inspiration!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Listen bro, it's quiet hours. You need to stop yelling unless you want to get in trouble with the RA

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
"Of course we have 'pop tarts' in england, they're called the spice girls, what do you mean toast?"

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Mmmmm, this Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese is real yum yum in my tum tum!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This isn't refined cocaine, it's loving raaaaaaw! I've snorted better poo poo off a homeless man, get the gently caress out of here!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"that's not how you smoke a loving ham , you dolt"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

blimey this is bad

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Are those hotdogs in your mac n cheese?
Yes, chef
gordon takes a bite
Blimey, and what's this I'm tasting--is that a hint of tabasco?
Y-yyes, chef
Fuckin' amazing, well done.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, does just fine on its own.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"This is terrible beyond words, you stupid c----! loving DIE!"

(Punches the student to the ground, then kicks him in the guts til he carks it)

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Guest Chef Ulillillia showing the contestants how to perfectly cook a frozen pizza, and then use napkins to degrease it

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I wish I were cool enough to hang out with Ulilililia

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Heck even Gordon Ramsey but, you know, I'd rather be cool enough to hang out with Ulilililia but that's a tougher ask

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
You can’t pan fry dolphin meat you horse loving Frenchman.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"So, I take this is supposed to be a meal to help with weight loss? No? Why not? I mean, if I ate a plate full of this I'd be making GBS threads my arse all night long and lose 5lbs by morning! I'd only be making GBS threads myself if I was lucky and not also leaning over and trying to puke into a trashbin by the sink at the same time! IT'S RAW! THAT'S WHY! Oh, you eat it all the time, do you! Tell me, just for curiosity's sake: How often after you eat this do you spend the night in the loo? YEAH?! REALLY!?! Did you never put two and two together and come up with SHITE!"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*Sighing*

You spent your trust fund money to not only buy wagyu beef, but then paid the butcher to grind it up, and THEN paid for a 'taco bell seasoning pack' just to make homemade tacos using wagyu beef. I can't. I can't even deal with this right now. Who was the absolute genius of a butcher that allowed you to walk out of the store with ground wagyu?! How much did you pay? $400?! This isn't a joke so I don't know why're you're laughing about this. No one is impressed with your $400 tacos, plus whatever the Taco Bell spices cost...

PUT THAT loving JOINT DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME! I'm trying to help you!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Gordon, let's just go to the cafeteria. You can use my guest pass and get the bacon jalapeno mac and cheese.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Extra Large Marge posted:

Gordon, let's just go to the cafeteria. You can use my guest pass and get the bacon jalapeno mac and cheese.

Gordon's not ready for such gourmet meals.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Grinding up Gordon's Frozen risotto to make Xzibit risotto that has Frozen risotto in risotto.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Kharnifex posted:

Guest Chef Ulillillia showing the contestants how to perfectly cook a frozen pizza, and then use napkins to degrease it

Wonder if this guy ever learned to use chairs or walk up stairs

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Mr.Acula posted:

Wonder if this guy ever learned to use chairs or walk up stairs

Thanks Dr. Seuss.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Extra row of tits posted:

Thanks Dr. Seuss.

lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stolen pasta from the cafeteria and ramen

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
No that cup of noodles styrofoam isn't microwavable!

poo poo

It is now?

Really?

gently caress I'm old

And I just had a freaking kid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

he called me a slur because I put barbecue sauce on a ham and swiss