Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

man Cruz and Felder just have no chemistry at all, all soundin like an unrehearsed student project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

CarlCX posted:

Thank you, Jedi.

I assume in the first two minutes of this fight everyone threw eighty flying knees and pyro went off.

youre very close - there was an unsatisfactory mouth guard that had to be replaced, and Cruz and Felder clumsily stammered over each other for a couple minutes trying to find something interesting to say about an unsatisfactory mouth guard

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

wow gently caress me

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

coathat posted:

It was the turning back that got him hit. You've got to just turn around and sprint to the other side of the cage.

it worked for Chelsea Chandler (briefly)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

me watching this card

https://i.imgur.com/SrBnY2B.mp4