Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Thank you, Jedi.

I assume in the first two minutes of this fight everyone threw eighty flying knees and pyro went off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

youre very close - there was an unsatisfactory mouth guard that had to be replaced, and Cruz and Felder clumsily stammered over each other for a couple minutes trying to find something interesting to say about an unsatisfactory mouth guard

gently caress, I love adrenaline junkie sports.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

mike beltran come the gently caress on

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like, yes, the correct call is an NC from ref stoppage, but the fact that it WAS the correct call is indicative of why you need to loving fire Mike Beltran. There was absolutely no reason to stop that fight and Ogden was easily winning.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

hey ya'll what did I miss?

A pretty normal flyweight fight and then Trey Ogden was 2 minutes away from winning a wide decision only to have it turn into an NC because the ref thought he'd submitted his opponent when he hadn't.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This is...not great.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Do not turn your back in fights.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The future of heavyweight.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Joanderson, you are one step closer to winning gold and setting me free.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Orolbai at 155 is a real interesting prospect if he can make it successfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Well, that was ultimately very necessary.