Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i know monthly is slow but I think it's the easiest way to assemble a full 4 person party, which I think makes the game way more fun. I figure we.can have a few laughs taking some suggestions from the thread, taking funny screenshots, etc.

my available time atm is about 8 pm to midnight EST. if we do monthly I'm flexible on the day of the week. we have one person interested. Thinking we'd do voice chat over discord and play on pc. chime in with your availability if you want to join. feels like noting it here rather than over pms, etc. in the our best chance of success.

next two months being holidays are probably a wash which gives us plenty of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'll play, I can't do saturdays but I work super early in the morning so all my other evenings are open up until 9pm pacific.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

shiiiiiiiiiiiit. i want to buy im already fucknig tapped out IRL lol. . .hmmm, if we could just play like irregularly i might be down o . O .. Wont claim a spot though in case some no life goons want to get in :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Looks like we have our four. How’s the week of March 3rd looking?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

herculon posted:

loll

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bunch of imps probably seeing this and deciding nevermind when they think of how GA is going to make fun of their voice, lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

bunch of imps probably seeing this and deciding nevermind when they think of how GA is going to make fun of their voice, lol

my voice is gay-lite so no worries :cheers:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Got like 5 days off for spanksgiving and im not going any where. . . if we had a big gaming sesh one of those nights . .. es possible

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i completely forgot i made this thread but i still want to do it in 2024.

if GA, herc & leadthumb are in, i'm going to suggest 8:00 to 10:30 EST on thursday, january 18th as our first session. if you're in, the easiest way i've found to set everything up is using steam profile invites and talking over discord.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lm,ao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

3 YEARS LATER: Guys, 2.3.45.2 just dropped. We in or what? I got this friday off 5-6pm.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

3 YEARS LATER: Guys, 2.3.45.2 just dropped. We in or what? I got this friday off 5-6pm.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

coming out of the fallout bunker and finding all my gaming bros so we can finally get that gloomhaven game going.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

coming out of the fallout bunker and finding all my gaming bros so we can finally get that gloomhaven game going.

*Ethernet cable breaks* No... there was time!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wistfully looking at the holiday card on my fridge from that guy who's copied on the weekly d&d sesh emails and never replies. was it something my bard sang? we're still giving you experience, bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[voice very weak and hoarse from my rapidly advancing radiation sickness] Wow, Season 5 loot pass is AMAZING! Lae'zel can unlock a beautiful corset that gives her +3 on Saving Throws vs sleep and charm effects.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

[voice very weak and hoarse from my rapidly advancing radiation sickness] Wow, Season 5 loot pass is AMAZING! Lae'zel can unlock a beautiful corset that gives her +3 on Saving Throws vs sleep and charm effects.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally booting up a multi game 3.6 seconds before the heat death of the universe

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hesitating slightly during the goblin/tiefling/durid circle questline upon noticing that my decisions will be the last thing recorded by humanity.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Advanced biological entity in the form of a cloud of shimmering particles: LMFAO Bro. How are you going to travel the shadowcursed lands without Minthara's drider? You hosed up, scrub. Paul come look at this. Bahahahaa.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sounds great, but my laptop died. Let’s touch base after the holidays.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops posted:

hesitating slightly during the goblin/tiefling/durid circle questline upon noticing that my decisions will be the last thing recorded by humanity.

Wormskull posted:

Advanced biological entity in the form of a cloud of shimmering particles: LMFAO Bro. How are you going to travel the shadowcursed lands without Minthara's drider? You hosed up, scrub. Paul come look at this. Bahahahaa.

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
[[Every three months on Google Plus]] Hey are we still down to play this weekend?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cracking open the vault door slightly to see if you cn get the radiation to grow you three more independent heads

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I forgot I don't have a mic yet, anyone have any recs?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Leadthumb posted:

I forgot I don't have a mic yet, anyone have any recs?

Yeah, get one.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

i completely forgot i made this thread but i still want to do it in 2024.

if GA, herc & leadthumb are in, i'm going to suggest 8:00 to 10:30 EST on thursday, january 18th as our first session. if you're in, the easiest way i've found to set everything up is using steam profile invites and talking over discord.

i'm all set for thursday.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i could play late thursday. at about 10 est start time

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Laptop has a new hard drive, but I can't make it this Thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao