Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Looks like we have our four. How’s the week of March 3rd looking?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

3 YEARS LATER: Guys, 2.3.45.2 just dropped. We in or what? I got this friday off 5-6pm.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[voice very weak and hoarse from my rapidly advancing radiation sickness] Wow, Season 5 loot pass is AMAZING! Lae'zel can unlock a beautiful corset that gives her +3 on Saving Throws vs sleep and charm effects.

Bicyclops posted:

hesitating slightly during the goblin/tiefling/durid circle questline upon noticing that my decisions will be the last thing recorded by humanity.

Wormskull posted:

Advanced biological entity in the form of a cloud of shimmering particles: LMFAO Bro. How are you going to travel the shadowcursed lands without Minthara's drider? You hosed up, scrub. Paul come look at this. Bahahahaa.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Sounds great, but my laptop died. Let’s touch base after the holidays.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cracking open the vault door slightly to see if you cn get the radiation to grow you three more independent heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Lovely session, Clarence. (We've moved past our character names <3) *snuggles* The host wiff da most! Man, I love these guys like a brotherhood, erm, well, like a-harem? [giggle SQUEE ^_^] because you aren't supposed to be wantin' to shag your brudders..rite? MFW! LOL! Just your toons, guys! Braeden, you can get it any time LOL. Jokes, jokes, jk jk . Hehehe. What started out as a random Baldurs Gate 3 encounter over Thanksgiving 2023 (The resurgence of Holiday COVID as it will be remembered, no doubt) has transformed into a band of brothers who I would loving DIE for. We've been playing every Thursday for quite some time now. You were there for my medical flare ups. When I had to put down one of the cats. Helping me order my medicine frew da scawy pharmacy webwite X_X. THANK YOU! We all took part in helping Jason propose to Tim, and we were absolutely on the discord simulwatch when you got your first kiss. We're the four best friends that anybody could have, and I just want to say that I've looked ahead at Falldelver's Mythic Dungeon of Crawling Chaos and if anyone takes the Cloak of Unending Terror that my character was specifically spec'd for I will absolutely doxx each and every one of you and stab you myself if another goon doesn't beat me to it.

lmfao