Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i know monthly is slow but I think it's the easiest way to assemble a full 4 person party, which I think makes the game way more fun. I figure we.can have a few laughs taking some suggestions from the thread, taking funny screenshots, etc.

my available time atm is about 8 pm to midnight EST. if we do monthly I'm flexible on the day of the week. we have one person interested. Thinking we'd do voice chat over discord and play on pc. chime in with your availability if you want to join. feels like noting it here rather than over pms, etc. in the our best chance of success.

next two months being holidays are probably a wash which gives us plenty of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bunch of imps probably seeing this and deciding nevermind when they think of how GA is going to make fun of their voice, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i completely forgot i made this thread but i still want to do it in 2024.

if GA, herc & leadthumb are in, i'm going to suggest 8:00 to 10:30 EST on thursday, january 18th as our first session. if you're in, the easiest way i've found to set everything up is using steam profile invites and talking over discord.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

3 YEARS LATER: Guys, 2.3.45.2 just dropped. We in or what? I got this friday off 5-6pm.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

coming out of the fallout bunker and finding all my gaming bros so we can finally get that gloomhaven game going.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wistfully looking at the holiday card on my fridge from that guy who's copied on the weekly d&d sesh emails and never replies. was it something my bard sang? we're still giving you experience, bro.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hesitating slightly during the goblin/tiefling/durid circle questline upon noticing that my decisions will be the last thing recorded by humanity.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon posted:

Sounds great, but my laptop died. Let’s touch base after the holidays.

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i am now playing monthly/weekly BG3 with 3 separate groups in which i am the person who has to arrange the meet-ups and i disavow this thread. thank you to all participants for the greatest baldur gate multiplayer game of all time. please goldmine, IKs.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tbh i am willing to do a monthly imp game of bg3 but i can't organize it. i could actually do tomorrow at 10 pm.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if Lead Thumb, Herc and GA are not trolling and can find an evening (east coast obviously) time, then i will absolutely join.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if a different thursday works, i am free on february 1st.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GA convinced me to try again. bullying works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol