Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Josh Allen pulled, anyone taking the under gets a prize! The prize is two more minutes of this godforsaken game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Space Jam posted:

this game will never end

I've never heard an announce team so openly bitch about how they hate the game they're working

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

that made me laugh, he is 100% done with this game

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

haljordan posted:

I've never heard an announce team so openly bitch about how they hate the game they're working

I think the Manningcast has come close last time they had to cover a Jets game.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Man Apple (and Verizon etc) are really going full-court press on this iPhone 15 advertising

Go on

you deserve it

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Man Apple (and Verizon etc) are really going full-court press on this iPhone 15 advertising

Go on

you deserve it

We're like six months away from Apple mailing everyone in America an iPhone with a letter that says "Yeah this is your cell phone now, deal with it."

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

haljordan posted:

Troy Aikman was indignant during the last MNF Jets game

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

what even can you do with a team like the jets? there’s just no hope. feel like they can really just fire every qb and bring in all news ones and pray.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

abelwingnut posted:

what even can you do with a team like the jets? there’s just no hope. feel like they can really just fire every qb and bring in all news ones and pray.

At least once a year I call my dad and yell at him for making me a fan of this loving team. At least he was alive when they won a Superbowl!!!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

whoever scheduled the games this weekend needs to be fired and maybe arrested

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
“The Bills can win the Super Bowl”

— an idiot

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

abelwingnut posted:

i say this all the time but you dont, disbanding is your only option. burn the hq down, salt the earth, re-become an expansion franchise. you can leave no trace of your old organization or itll just happen again

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

haljordan posted:

We're like six months away from Apple mailing everyone in America an iPhone with a letter that says "Yeah this is your cell phone now, deal with it."

apple could send out 100 million iphones and the cost to them probably wouldn't even add up to all their cash on hand

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Go on

you deserve it
I’m very fond of mine but I upgraded from as XS so

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

pmchem posted:

apple could send out 100 million iphones and the cost to them probably wouldn't even add up to all their cash on hand

~383 Million IPhone 15s they could give out with their cash on hand. They’ve got about ~$162 B in cash right now

Btw do not look at the profits or cash on hand of all the tech companies doing layoffs, it’ll turn you Marxist real fast

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i went dumbphone and i feel so much better these days. to hell with any of that nonsense. i get some people are cool with smartphones and can use them responsibly and need to, but for me it was just a drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

abelwingnut posted:

I think you have to gently caress Rodgers feeling and bring in the best qb to help because you don't know what rodgers will look like next year. If no one likes what available out there, then leave wilson in to get a good draft pick.