Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Has the greying of the forums caused TFF to not even make a GDT for the NFL? For shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
CJ Stroud

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving, some of us are frantically cleaning and making sure we got enough tables and chairs and ovens.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

what is the “NFL” op

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

b0ng posted:

CJ Stroud

:hmmyes:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Edward Mass posted:

Has the greying of the forums caused TFF to not even make a GDT for the NFL? For shame.

the night game is the only one worth watching today :colbert:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
The Eagles don't play until tomorrow night, so all I can say is... gently caress the Cowboys.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Edward Mass posted:

My hand was nervously hovering over the New Post trigger, thank you for your service :patriot:

Oh yeah and

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Dance McPants posted:

It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving, some of us are frantically cleaning and making sure we got enough tables and chairs and ovens.

doing steaks with my mom and younger brother for thanksgiving, then going to her aunt's house on black friday for actual thanksgiving. this year owns. no mess, just meats.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

wait i have to put on a diaper to watch the detroit game?

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Head Coach of the Detroit Football Lions Dan Campbell: "Put on a diaper and get ready to roll"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dance McPants posted:

they can sit on the floor imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
thank god for red zone

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Can't wait for Carolina to get embarrassed once again

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Edward Mass posted:

:corsair: get off m’drat lawn

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im ready for turkey day

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

doing steaks with my mom and younger brother for thanksgiving, then going to her aunt's house on black friday for actual thanksgiving. this year owns. no mess, just meats.

drat that sounds sweet. I got the bird, taters and mac&cheese and the rest is potluck, but I'm hosting so that's a lot of logistics to be anxious about :/

e: what kind of steaks/how you cooking them? My mom loves Filet Mingnon so I sous vide then sear them in butter on a cast iron every Mother's day and she loves it.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
A bit of profanity :ohdear:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Sunday Morning posted:

thank god for red zone

Octobox, baby

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Run Justin, run

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Fields baby

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bean mom posted:

im ready for turkey day

There has to be a better way!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

the only time Carolina will be on redzone this season is vs the cowboys

also nice work Panthers going in all-black jerseys & like a third of the team has white/blue undershirts hanging out looking ridiculous. like did you not see what color jersey you were wearing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

15 special teams penalties this season for the Packers. League leading

Only da best baby

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the bright side of your favorite team playing in a lovely rear end Thursday Night game filled with season ending injuries to NFL stars is at least being able to watch RedZone for the whole day

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I really want to thank Mike Tomlin for squandering his defense and general coaching competency with a horrible offense. The Steelers could be really scary if he bothered to fix it

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Add we already have an uncalled hit to Fields had while sliding

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

this is a horrendous early slate

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I like the Packers helmets and jerseys here but I hate the green pants. Give them the gold pants

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Fields has learned so much from watching Bagent!

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

feeling very old that there are QBs named Aidan

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

That's the Jonathan Gannon effect

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I like these Texans helmets, I say as Rondale Moore torches their defense for a TD

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Well at least it isn't a three and out!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

lmao what was that basketball shot

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

kyler murray owns

that was like a college td lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ummagumma posted:

Fields has learned so much from watching Bagent!

All these plays look like Bagent!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Disband the Chargers. Cursed franchise

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1726301118441930792

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

ozymandius1024 posted:

Well at least it isn't a three and out!

I was shocked as well!