Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like those only really appeal to people whose fontanelles never fully closed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

This is a movie poster, someday.

Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach in Crocoplane!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Jared Leto's career can't be going well if he's doing straight-to-DVD sequels of Passion of the Christ co-starring Left Shark

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Random samples:

I would say that I've been blessed or cursed with Pareidolia at least as much as most people... probably more... but I have no loving idea what's going on here.

Also, zooming it just makes it horrifying.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Their other big obsessions lately has been "Muscular/muddy Jesus saves beautiful cabin crew from vehicle" which often randomly features tigers or sharks or lions or eagles and their AI app clearly struggled with this one, but they still kept posting through it

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

These are all movie posters, someday.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

AI dumbshit is indistinguishable from the dumbshit George Bush riding a bear from 2000 that people loved

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cable Guy posted:

I would say that I've been blessed or cursed with Pareidolia at least as much as most people... probably more... but I have no loving idea what's going on here.

Also, zooming it just makes it horrifying.

I had to see that one in a tiny timg thumbnail on my phone for it to make sense. It's Jesus looking off to the right like in the next example, with the womens' heads and arms being his hair, that fabric wrinkle towards the upper right being an eye, and the darker spots on the dog heads making a vague nose/mouth shadow. It's very abstract for sure.

I kinda love those ones in their own way. They move beyond the crazy but understandable intent going into the more recognizable Jesus images into something that's just plain weird. They're like a window into a chaos dimension.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Captain Hygiene posted:

I had to see that one in a tiny timg thumbnail on my phone for it to make sense. It's Jesus looking off to the right like in the next example, with the womens' heads and arms being his hair, that fabric wrinkle towards the upper right being an eye, and the darker spots on the dog heads making a vague nose/mouth shadow. It's very abstract for sure.

I kinda love those ones in their own way. They move beyond the crazy but understandable intent behind the more recognizable Jesus images into something that's just plain weird. They're like a window into a chaos dimension.

Yeah you have to zoom wayyyyyyyyyyyy out for that particular one to 'work'. These ones also use the same Jesus source image and most of them are much more legible

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Captain Hygiene posted:

I kinda love those ones in their own way. They move beyond the crazy but understandable intent going into the more recognizable Jesus images into something that's just plain weird. They're like a window into a chaos dimension.

I just can't see it, and it's driving me crazy.

I feel even crazier for how much energy I'm putting into squinting at an AI image and mad that it's defeating me <:mad:>

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/computer_gay/status/1779208361868722347

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Enfys posted:

I just can't see it, and it's driving me crazy.

I feel even crazier for how much energy I'm putting into squinting at an AI image and mad that it's defeating me <:mad:>

It doesn't quite line up, but it's something like this:

It really does have to be tiny for me to see it, and even then it's easy to lose.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Decrepus posted:

AI dumbshit is indistinguishable from the dumbshit George Bush riding a bear from 2000 that people loved

AI slop is perfect for monkey cheese random poo poo like this. Also the "two things on a t-shirt" thing. Like what if you wanted Harry Potter drawn in Rick and Morty style? Now you don't have to wait for someone to draw that and then steal their fanart, you can just have the computer steal the actual art and mash it together.

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Captain Hygiene posted:

It doesn't quite line up, but it's something like this:

It really does have to be tiny for me to see it, and even then it's easy to lose.

Is this how you see the world?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

This is a movie poster, someday.

Marc Rebillet and Jennifer Lawrence star in On The Wings of a Caimangel

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Inspiration for monster design

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I've been getting ads for this, too, but locally. As far as I can tell (information is extremely limited), what it actually is a phone app scavenger hunt. Tickets are like $50. Wander around your home town with your phone out.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

ScreenDoorThrillr posted:

Is this how you see the world?

Do you not see every object around you constantly morphing into and out of Jesus's face? :confused:

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I loved this boss fight in Bayonetta

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Edit:

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Apr 15, 2024

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
God dammit that "eyes almost closed" thing actually works.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

F-3:14 Rapture

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

credburn posted:

God dammit that "eyes almost closed" thing actually works.

old news

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He will stop the terror 🙏

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

This is some real body horror poo poo, they have like 4 torsos all melted into each other and some kind of tiger-meat brain tube.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Prof. Spaceman posted:

This is some real body horror poo poo, they have like 4 torsos all melted into each other and some kind of tiger-meat brain tube.

wtf its just a picture of tiger jesus get your eyes checked

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Biblically accurate tiger jesus

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

My fleshbelt keeps them safe in case of sudden deceleration

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

Yet more propaganda for the US Aramvy :rolleyes:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
The flag is facing that way because the US NEVER RETREATS no matter which direction you're running or facing.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Loling at the flag with the centered stars

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Heath posted:

Ah, this was the Unitinu that Obabo was presiserp of

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Kojiro posted:

Yet more propaganda for the US Aramvy :rolleyes:

Is his last name LISA?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I like how a lot of AI text starts to look like daedric.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Heath posted:

Phy posted:

Ah, this was the Unitinu that Obabo was presiserp of

:hmmyes:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/VoidBurger/status/1780363699615588532?t=vNJLjZpNibKGaVnfndm_qg&s=19

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

why would you even need ai to do this

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Our brave soldier was injured on the battlefield and they had to see his arms to each other. Now he’s in charge of holding the baby soldiers on his unit

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Fister Roboto posted:

why would you even need ai to do this
AI belongs in the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I think my brain has been infected by the jesus ai bot because now I'm just trying to see Jesus in every image posted and not being sure if it's really there or not :tinfoil: