Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
It's just a very narrow trigger hole

is that what that part of the gun is called? I believe it is. Trigger hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
No bellybutton makes her look weird

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

The Sausages posted:

Found this while trying to find the other site: NFT bro publishes an AI book!

Ugh it's still really undermined by "Since your new to publishing"

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This annoying Youtuber has a good collection of boomers on social media falling for obviously fake Ai images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U1HMqtam90

This is funny because there was a goon fooled by one of these in one of the threads and it made for a giggle

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I don't believe anyone is trying to pass those off as legitimate original drawings :confused:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Is that guy just chilling in the middle of the intersection?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
haha MadCatz watermarked that

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

The Sausages posted:

They didn't even remove the Bing watermark

Hahaha that's especially funny because if you click the download button it removes the watermark.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I'm not sure what this is even supposed to be selling me. A search engine or something?

Facebook is pretty saturated with this poo poo right now. Actually, I think the algorithm thinks I'm interested specifically in products that are being sold to me via lovely AI art.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

This must come from Japan, where they censor that kind of thing

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Fuckin the dumbest part about this ai generated image is the text.

credburn has a new favorite as of 02:31 on Feb 2, 2024

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
wtf this isn't the cartoon food I ordered

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
My derpy group of AI art dorks are using "Dissliced" to refer to bad AI art now.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I know I'm a dick, but how about of instead of saying "I found this video" you actually just credit the video source? These things aren't just floating around in nothing. This isn't found footage. Why share the Twitter account of someone sharing the video instead of just sharing the video??

edit: I don't mean you, TSR, I just mean Twitter/Facebook/Reddit culture in general.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I'm watching Last Week Tonight and I see that Willy Wonka thing is being mentioned. I had no idea it had reached that level of... fame?... well, I mean, I thought it was this really dinky small thing that some goons were made aware of. I am somewhat annoyed by it, kind of, in a weird way, that it's on Last Week Tonight. I don't feel like it deserves it. It was such a derpy little thing.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I guess that's what makes me feel like the wind was taken out of my sails.

I was sharing the story thinking it was something nobody had heard. I was like, Oh you gotta see this.

But it was a thing everyone was seeing. I like like a child pointing to the clouds and being like GUYS THERE ARE CLOUDS UP THERE

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

These points are technically accurate... but what do they mean by "steal" A.I. generated images? It acknowledges that it's not tangible.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I've actually seen AI defenders argue "Hey, we had to type out the prompts!!! You have to know the right words, it's not as simple as you think!!!"

Edit: oh poo poo I forgot about this bollocks

Our effort!! :qq:

Why is this one rotated slightly?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
If you can find weirder Jesus anywhere

gently caress it

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Reminder that this was the best they could do just 12 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQr4Xklqzw8

The best they could do at what? I don't think the video of horrible AI Will Smith was ever meant to be anything but horrible AI Will Smith. It wasn't indicative of the new threshold of AI art.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

LOL at the "readers added context" box. :v:

FWIW the video was called "ABC Phonic Song - A for Apple, Nursery Rhymes, KIDS AI" and has been taken down for violating Youtube's community guidelines, although it doesn't say which guideline it broke. The channel is still up and some of their stuff is horrific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1WeVYNkmOs

So is it intentionally unsettling and creepy? The fact that it repeats itself for eight minutes

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
She''s trying to pull Jesus into the path of the bus.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

theflyingexecutive posted:

This poo poo was nineteen months ago:

and now we're at "this full-motion video is over-fitting the training data"

Take a look at the old ProcGen thread and tell me this isn't a dramatic increase in capability at a startling pace.

Yeah you can tell by the hands this is fake

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
God dammit that "eyes almost closed" thing actually works.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
The flag is facing that way because the US NEVER RETREATS no matter which direction you're running or facing.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Pörn

The new pr0n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

"fren" is another extremely funny babyfied racism flag

I used to use triple parentheses and call people "fren" and both of these things have since been appropriated by white supremacy :mad: