Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
The baby who is inexplicably a Spiderman fan!

And what the hell is that fish the other kid is holding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
All food stuffs eventually become small pastries

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
If you read the labels you'll find it's a Dissliced.

This sort of thing happens way too often. There have been published papers with photos that were literally copy-pasted or poorly photoshopped, and not caught by peer-reviewers. You'd think someone would notice that the captions were gibberish and the rat was a body horror abomination though...

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Fister Roboto posted:

What if they fought in a combination cathedral/basketball court?

That's actually a pretty cool idea, but I doubt it's what the "artist" had in mind.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Catgacating!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's the blog site that generated those fake tufty Cerval images: https://conservationcubclub.com/

It seemed to start out as a regular blog about cats with actual photos but recently they've bee using AI images pretty much exclusively and for some reason they like to add ear tufts to most of the cats. They're usually otherwise passable but some AI weirdness still manages to creep in here and there:

Oh hi Josie!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2024/mar/06/queensland-symphony-orchestra-ai-facebook-ad-criticism

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Looks like it doesn't repeat exactly but keeps introducing new animals, but I could only stand to watch a couple minutes. The monkey has eye nipples!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

ultrafilter posted:

Dude on the left wants to gently caress the bus.

buddy they won't even let me

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Unkempt posted:

If you haven't looked in the Book Barn recently, you may enjoy this ongoing content-adjacent thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056637

With so much AI-generated idiotic nonsense flooding the Internet these days, it's kind of refreshing to see some good, old-fashioned, human-written idiocy.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Doesn't look quite as good as Christ For Arms.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Ah yes, peeyoonumonia!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Oh so that's where JK Rowling got that idea. At least wizards have the decency to vanish their poo!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

IUG posted:

Conan’s muscle looks like it’s splitting like a hot dog :stare:

So that’s why they call it getting ripped!:dadjoke:

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
I'm the signage that appears to be scrawled in blood

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Feetsus Christ!

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
What are you talking about? What could be more cutet than a grandikid with a melting face and a stump arm?

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
From the Unnerving Articles thread:

teen witch posted:

Do You Like These AI Images of Dying, Mutilated Children? Facebook Algorithm Wonders

:siren: Heads up: AI images of dying, mutilated children :siren:

Every time I check Facebook I feel like I’ve entered into a Walmart on discontinued cough syrup. It’s gotten weird with the AI garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

There's been a sudden influx of AI generated plants. Like, images of house plants that just do not exist. I have to deal with people wanting to know "what is this plant I saw on Facebook??" quite often now.

You might want to send them this video about fake seeds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K278xvkem4U
Alas, cat face flowers are not real.