Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The lattice on that medium whole pie is frankly embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Who's that Gumbly looking guy by Goofy?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What the gently caress happened to Max

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Indonesian election candidates are presenting themselves as pixar children https://twitter.com/siapa_saja404/status/1742248784451772599?t=rZddNfuVDtBSzJ108RSM-Q&s=19

Whichever one is the first to have the balls to be a Dreamworks child will run away with the election.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Splicer posted:

https://twitter.com/secondaryjess/status/1744923037546270721
Darth Moll

e: Oh god there's AI nonsense text in their and all. "Scide Rooml"

e2: everyone click this it just keeps getting worse. Some of the biggest genuine out loud laughs I've had in a while

"cigarette holders" is a weird way to say hands.

I like how you can still see her nipples poppin' out through all those folds of fabric.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

Jesus the leg situation in that second pic. How can you look at that and not at least give the AI gatcha another spin?

What's going on with the sword, did she snap the blade off with her butt?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Splicer posted:

Music teachers! Have you considered... telekinesis? I hope she earns enough to replace her badly warped laptop with a mouse melted onto it.

Also luv 2 play my cello with the strings wedged up against the edge of the table. Nothing below the bridge matters right?

e: Wait what in hell is going on with that bridge???

f-hole too small :(

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Kinda seems like most academic papers these days are irrelevant slop with 50 coauthors anyway so why not add chatgpt to the pile.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm listening to the orchestra, got my fancy dress and my orchestra-listening cube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Look at the tits on that ball!