Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins in real vikings vs horses fight?
Vikings
Horses
The viewing public
My Thanksgiving dinner table, mmm, human or horse meat
View Results

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The broncos clawing their way back into the AFC wildcard race would be pretty funny an chaotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

rebel moon? that's not dumb comic book poo poo right

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

CapnAndy posted:

Technically no but Snyder made it all up himself

so no guarantees

I commend him for thinking of something new instead of pandering to comic book nerdlings

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Vikings are gonna make this game ugly in a hurry

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

coaches love calling time outs for no reason and making everyone stand around

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

look at those end zones. they're the size of counties.

the CFL is like when you have a dream about the NFL

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I would love to see what kind of bullshit Mike McDaniel and Tyreek Hill could get up to with eight miles of end zone to work with

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

pump fakes are always a good idea because you just need to activate the defender's lizard brain for a split second to give you the edge.

that's why QBs should do it even when they're well past the LOS

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sometimes, or maybe even often, Russ Wilson looks like if you paid Zach Wilson $200m

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

And yet Russ has 18 TDs and Zack has 5.

I think it's that Russ takes Zach Wilson-esque sacks

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I have to think Zach Wilson is in the running for worst QB of all time, right? It's not just his horrific stats, it's that he also has a lot of starts. He's got a uniquely extended body of absolutely terrible work

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I appreciate when RBs actually bounce outside instead of ramming headfirst into the line for no yards.

like I know, follow your blocks but uhhh look how much space is out there, go get it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wow

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

game ain't ova

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

1 minute and 3 TOs to get a field goal? eminently doable

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

drat thicc shinns

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it's kind of miraculous they started this drive with all three TO's to begin with

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

probably best to drop that one

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that took him two crow hops lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

feels like the Ravens are gonna end up with the 2 seed, so please let Denver somehow end up with the 7