Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins in real vikings vs horses fight?
Vikings
Horses
The viewing public
My Thanksgiving dinner table, mmm, human or horse meat
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That said, go Josh Dobbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
what the gently caress are they trying to kill Dobbs?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
yeah, I'm calling it now:

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that booth looked awful

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that trailer looked like it would be a mediocre video game

also :tviv: Dobbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Josh Dobbs is cool and good and fun to root for.

It's been said a bunch, but Jon Bois' needs to do a sequel episode on this Vikings season whenever it ends.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

Do the last season and this one, tbh.

The last episode already covered last season and they ended on the wild card game against the Giants

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alaois posted:

Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs' Klobb

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

"Hey drive to this place for a free turkey but there are no free turkeys there" is, quite possibly, the lamest prank I've ever heard

professional athletes are often not the brightest and for many years didn't have access to smartphones

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

maruhkati posted:

Chris Collinsworth has experience telling turkeys they are about to be murdered.

"You're about to have a duck and a chicken forced inside of you and John Madden will eat you with his bare hands!"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol defender fell down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
All Vikings passes should be "Josh Dobbs Lobs"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Dobbs seems solid - I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to get a chance.

Someone posted a good article about him a day or so ago, I think in the Aftermath thread, but the short version is basically he never got on the field aside from preseason until he was traded to Tennessee last year and thrown in as their starter for the final two games, where honestly I don't recall him doing much. It really was this year in Arizona, where everyone in the world expected them to be catastrophically awful and while the Cardinals certainly weren't good or winning much, Dobbs showed himself to be capable of something positive offensively, which in a league where Zach Wilson and others are going out and recreating Hot Chocolate High Velocity weekly, counts for a lot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hellyeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

Can’t believe the highlight of this game is gonna be a snap of all things

Bill Belichick is gonna spend two hours looking at footage just of that play. He will not be wearing pants.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

TY Chandler: Ball Handler

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dobbs Dive

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I think a patented Russell Wilson goal line INT is in order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

WampaLord posted:

Gave Dobbs too much time