Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

Citizens are warned that Jaguars! is armed and sententious, and under no circumstances should be approached or socialized with :dimetrodon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Emergency Holiday Cheer, a mass depot of public weapons for anyone to take!

[

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 4, 2023

Khanstant

Khanstant
Attack by posting weapons!

Finger Prince

Heeawk-roar-pewpewpew!

Keekeekeekeekee-blam!

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

Attack by posting weapons!

:stare:

some say the pen is mightier, some look at that sentiment and go "penis lol"

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire Robot is peppered by eagle pecks and scratches. Fluff is blasted off the brutal machine.
Giant Billionaire Robot is blasted by chromatic bear swipes, tearing through the outer ablative armour.
Giant Billionaire Robot is hosed down by an inky stream of caustic pointed written disrespect, seeping chemical and ego damage eating into the husk.

Giant Billionaire Robot is targeting Wine Holiday Rat. Giant Billionaire Robot begins charging Orbital Stomp Market.

Khanstant
A spray of food rains out of the 33% damaged Giant Billionaire Robot.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Dec 4, 2023

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

A spray of food rains out of the 33% damaged Giant Billionaire Robot.

it certainly looks like food!!

time to drive this giant billionaire robot insane!

Finger Prince

Dead Sex Parrot, hit him with your water hose and wetthrower sniper rifle! Once he's dowsed I'll hit him with the ol' electric hose!

RavenousScoot

set the vacuum to blow and send the bomb rock flying into the robot in a drive-by flanking

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Dumb Sex-Parrot

Finger Prince posted:

Dead Sex Parrot, hit him with your water hose and wetthrower sniper rifle! Once he's dowsed I'll hit him with the ol' electric hose!

By Our Powers Combined!!

Time to give this boot wet feet.

pscheew pscheew pscheew

Fill 'er up with payback!

blat! blat! blat!

RE-WET-ENGE!!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

can't talk now bro, I'm three-ballin'

casting sharp spells

Finger Prince

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

By Our Powers Combined!!

Time to give this boot wet feet.

pscheew pscheew pscheew

Fill 'er up with payback!

blat! blat! blat!

RE-WET-ENGE!!

EVERYONE STAND BACK!

:byoscience:

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire Robot is eviscerated by steering wheel chakram, melting and cleaving a path through it's armor.
Giant Billionaire Robot is hit by drive-by gusting of rock bomb from the 2023 Lone Star Beauty Sixty Eight, petryingfying and shattering holes in the hull.
Giant Billionaire Robot is soaked by a torrential gush from wetthrower sniper rifle, frying electronic systems.
Giant Billionaire Robot is super-soaked by water hose, frying emergency electric systems and qualifying the GBR for wet foot certification.
Giant Billionaire Robot is blasted by triple role-playing grenades further cratering the shell.

Giant Billionaire Robot is thunderstruck by a combostrike! Electricity channels through the soaked machinery, overloading internal NFT shielding arrays.

Giant Billionaire Robot is smoking and jittering erratically.
Giant Billionaire Robot leaps wildly into the air with a sputtering burst of burning gentrification gas propelling it in the air, much higher than a house.
Giant Billionaire Robot is projecting dark light in the form of a cartoon shadow under Wine Holiday Rat's legs and feet, which are appendages supporting Wine Holiday Rat's rest of body.

Khanstant
a bevy of gambling-infected toys slither from the critically damaged robot as it flies in the air.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Dec 4, 2023

Finger Prince

Street axe stands tall above wine holiday rat, sheltering it from the looming foot and gentrification gasses

"nobody axed you!" it shouts in defiance

RavenousScoot

nibble at that thing then gnaw at the ankles of big business

Previous:

code:
Khanstant
Giant Billionaire Robot attempts to crush Wine Holiday Rat with Stomp Market Crash but is cleaved in twain by street axe.
Giant Billionaire Robot is nibbled by Hungry Iron Pipe, consuming it's regenerative nanobutts.

Hungry Iron Pipe is evolving into Full Iron Pipe.
Giant Billionaire Robot is exploding from taking critical damage.

Khanstant
Smoky toys and foods parachute away from the destroyed Giant Billionaire Robot.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 4, 2023

Finger Prince

I don't know what this is

But it lives in the corner of my closet now. I didn't put it there, it's just there.

Khanstant

Giant Billionaire Leech prepares to launch red rocket nuke.

Three Billy Riders join the battle, rallying around the Giant Billionaire Leech.

Charcoal Billy Rider begins casting an evil shield spell over Giant Billionaire Leech.
Tyrian Billy Rider begins casting an evil shield spell over Giant Billionaire Leech.
Crimson Billy Rider begins casting an evil shield spell over Giant Billionaire Leech.

Khanstant

Finger Prince posted:

I don't know what this is

But it lives in the corner of my closet now. I didn't put it there, it's just there.

Vision of Sleepy Pete posted:

"It's Arby."

biosterous

gonna lance the riders and click the button on the keychain to see if i'm worthy, and if nothing happens i'm holding the knife out so other yobbers can easily try the button too

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

time to use the power of the golden goatseshield to defend...

our approach while taking shots at the enemy with the smoking sloth gun...

until I can engage with the mighty bongsword!

Manifisto

billionaire leech eh? but sir you repeat yourself!

taste my sword! en garde! thrust! parry!

I wear the boots, not specifically for combat purposes, just because they look good

bet you thought it was a lobster claw huh? no!! you're so stupid!!!!

and for the coup de grace, surprise weapon: bacon, which is high in sodium!

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
Billy Riders are struck by Gold Coin Dragon Lance, midasing their flesh in a triangle.
Billy Riders are struck by psychic backlash from their interrupted spells.

*beep heep*HU-C Mech Honeycutter thuds as it lands, opening posterpit for pilot.
HU-C Mech Honeycutter does radio wave circles.
Additional HU-C Mechs are online, ready to pilot.

Giant Billionaire Leech initiates rocket launch!

Golden Goatsehield absorbs the red rocket nuke. The attack is completely nullified.
Golden Goatsehield brays, giving an attack buff to the party.

Giant Billionaire Leech is peppered with pot shots from smoking sloth gun, generating smoke that occludes it's vision.
Giant Billionaire Leech is gashed by bongsword, spilling foul juice inside it's shell and thickening the hotbox smokescreen.
Giant Billionaire Leech is slashed and stabbed by umbrella mushroom rapier, swift cuts forming along the hull.
Giant Billionaire Leech is pinched and clamped by lobster claws fired from lobster claw gun.
Giant Billionaire Leech is slathered by electrifying storm bacon, frying it's rocket hole.

Billy Riders are riding to flank Yellow Snowgoblin Blacksmith for a sneak attack.
Giant Billionaire Leech begins charging electrical coils.

Khanstant
a blast of toys and games rain from the chaos

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Dec 4, 2023

Manifisto

khan this is freakin' insane (in the best way possible)

we need to finish this!

whole ham (smuggled from supermarket) gun:

and for the coo de gra (hopefully):

haha you fools! it was the chillaxe this whole time!!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Khanstant posted:

Golden Goatsehield absorbs the red rocket nuke. The attack is completely nullified.

In my many years, I have never seen anything as beautiful as this. It's breathtaking.

Oh, finally some Christmas gifts!

Finger Prince

I board a HU-C mech

draw its mighty bean whip

and prepare to do battle! Then actually do battle!

Jaguars!

Klonk! I hit it with my main weapon

I also deploy the surveillance rock!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I'm going for the Billy Rider targeting our blackmith. No one touches the guy who gives us buffs!

WHAM!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire Leech is slathered by caustic ham, peeling the paint.
Giant Billionaire Leech is battered by the Art of Impermanence: Chill Axe, bashing denting the armor.
Giant Billionaire Leech is sliced by the shattered Chill Axe, enchanted shards of ice, glass, and sands begin to sandify the metallic husk.
Giant Billionaire Leech is enraged by seeing anyone else acquire 10x loose sands that is does not own.
Giant Billionaire Leech attempts to target for electric strike but is prevented by fading hotbox smokecloud.

Giant Billionaire Leech is whipped by an HU-C Mech's bean whip targeting weakened sandified areas.
Giant Billionaire Leech is eaten away by caustic hams.
Giant Billionaire Leech attempts to wildly zap random targets with it's electric attack but lobster claws snap a zappy doohickey, disabling electric attack.

Giant Billionaire Leech is surveilled by surveillance rock bomb, probing for weak spots.
Giant Billionaire Leech is crushed by beater bumper beater, compressing the skull and knocking the remaining sandified parts off.
Giant Billionaire lets out a cry, preparing a scream attack after it finishes swearing it's not crying.

Giant Billionaire Leech is compromised by surveillance rock bomb, it's crumbling husk exploded by a white and yellow explosion special effect.

Billy Riders nearly trample Yellow Snowgoblin Blacksmith but are bashed, poisoned, polluted, torn, and tangled up by the Ocean's Kiss.
Billy Rider Steeds no longer empowered by Billy Riders crumple into their true value, ceasing to exist.

Billy Riders are destroyed.

Giant Billionaire Oubliette throbs with the pulse of a sickly beating heart, wheezing out a gurgling, snapping, cackle.
Giant Billionaire Oubliette gains immunity to fire, water, electricity, and explosives.
Giant Billionaire Oubliette buys ammunition. Traditional bullets heal Giant Billionaire Oubliette.
Giant Billionaire Oubliette offers to raise your rent in exchange for sparing your life.
Giant Billionaire Oubliette begins siphoning capital.

Manifisto

I have an idea for vanquishing our foe once and for all: give it a heart! it will defeat itself!

is there a heart anywhere in our inventory???

if not, give it one of these things and say it's a heart. it's a giant billionaire leech, by definition it's pretty stupid.

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

and just in case, give it a whack or 20 with this thing

his flesh hasn't been said to have become immune to flesh

Previous:

code:
Khanstant
keep attacking, belated toys games electronics and food pulse out!

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 4, 2023

Manifisto

uh . . . hit it with . . . some bitcoin? a bunch of nfts?????

oh I know, let's harness the power of the blockchain!!

oh let's also shoot some oxygen at it what the hell:

biosterous

i board the mecha

and throw a fuckin car at the billionaire

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Giant Robot Oubliette accepts the gift of hearts.
Giant Robot Oubliette puts the hearts up for auction and begins bidding the price up.
Giant Robot Oubliette is battered by fleshy flail, causing swollen welts and bruising.
Giant Robot Oubliette is infiltrated by pathogens, riddling it with disease.

Giant Robot Oubliette is pummelled by special chain combo: blockchains.
Giant Robot Oubliette is pulverized top and bottom, causing severe organical damage. [x9]
Giant Robot Oubliette is tenderized, unlocking even weaker flesh.
Giant Robot Oubliette attempts to call on the aid of global billionaires, but it's desperate demands are overpowered by a gust of oxygen.

Giant Robot Oubliette panic donates it's assets in desperation hoping for tax cuts.
Giant Robot Oubliette takes pascal's wager and panic donates it's assets to charities it does not own or control or profit from.
Giant Robot Oubliette is given a gigantic flat-tire by HU-C, allowing HU-C Mech to fully charge supersonic toss while stabilizing target.
Giant Robot Oubliette is critically smeared by a highway robber's de-shrunken shrunken 23' Solopsi, causing immense anti-biology damage all over.
Giant Robot Oubliette is really hosed up, resulting in eventual consequences in the form of its body getting all hosed up from the recent holiday celebration.

Giant Robot Oubliette is squelching and squirming itself into an even worser mess than it was.
Golden Holiday Rat Traitor fails quest {Empower Giant Billionaire with Gold Coin Dragon Lance}, having it's legendary weapon grantee use it instead of Billy Riders.
Golden Holiday Rat Traitor earns achievement: {Undiscovered: Infiltrate holiday cheer team undetected.}
Giant Robot Oubliette is rotting.
Giant Robot Oubliette is dissipating into a mist of holiday glitter. Golden Holiday Rat Traitor is dissipating into a mist of holiday glitter.