Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
The shadows of presents form in the mists!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

Giant Billionaire is squirming and attempting to gurgle out curses.
Giant Billionaire is immune to weapons, food, electronics, shields, games, mechs, vehicles, potions, toys, status conditions, magic, disease, burgores, and legal procedures.

Jaguars!

I cautiously poke the billionare with the thib

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire is immune to the thib, brushing swarms of piercing thib nanoparticlings aside in a smatter of puddles, where they terraform, horticulturalize, integrate, and bedazzle nearby soils, grass, and snow.

Giant Billionaire is flapping around making gestures of disrespect.
Giant Billionaire begins charging your credit cards for a special attack.

Jaguars!

I hop on social media and imply that the billionaire is a bit of a wanker.

Stoner Sloth

time for an all out dual wielding attacking - first off we'll hit them in the funny bone using a humor based attack, the party balloon knife!

and follow it up with a finishing strike square in the marketplace of ideas! the conceptual sword!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Is Giant Billionaire immune to birds? Let's find out!

Can I put him in the trash portal?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Finger Prince

Says he's immune to weapons, but doesn't say anything about being a weapon. I feed the giant billionaire into the hopper of the meat grinder gun

and extrude them out the business end.
Then I form the ground billionaire into patties so anyone who wants can literally eat the rich.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Finger Prince posted:

Says he's immune to weapons, but doesn't say anything about being a weapon. I feed the giant billionaire into the hopper of the meat grinder gun

and extrude them out the business end.
Then I form the ground billionaire into patties so anyone who wants can literally eat the rich.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire is insulted on social media but buys the service and bans the insulting parties.
Giant Billionaire is cruelly amused by your attempts to defeat it using joyful human characteristics.
Giant Billionaire is unmoved by artistic expression.
Giant Billionaire is unpeckable.
Giant Billionaire is prohibited from entering the portal, sparks of magic and technological energy pop from the machine.
Giant Billionaire is fed through the hopper of meat grinder gun.

Giant Billionaire is mulched into Billionaire Patty Swarm, inadvertently mobilizing a dangerous swarm of evil meats.
Billionaire Patty Swarm are immune to weapons, food, electronics, shields, games, mechs, vehicles, potions, toys, status conditions, magic, disease, burgores, legal procedures, grilling, heat, cold, and cannot be eaten.
Billionaire Patty Swarm are chittering and gibbering irritatingly.
Billionaire Patty Swarm send a patty to attack Blue Holiday Rat.

Blue Holiday Rat kicks at the Attack-Patty, hurting it's lil toes and foot.
Attack-Patty is knocked back, causing a swollen bruise in the patty region.
Attack-Patty is tripped from the knockback and bumps it's patty on the ground, dazing it.
Billionaire Patty Swarm retrieve their hurt patty.
Billionaire Patty Swarm are crouching down, charging a mass jump attack.

RavenousScoot

they're immune to damage from food but a deluge or two of caramel and ooze is sure to hinder

and uhh I'm gonna take a minute to play with these see monkeys

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

Giant Billionaire is mulched into Billionaire Patty Swarm, inadvertently mobilizing a dangerous swarm of evil meats.
Billionaire Patty Swarm are immune to weapons, food, electronics, shields, games, mechs, vehicles, potions, toys, status conditions, magic, disease, burgores, legal procedures, grilling, heat, cold, and cannot be eaten.

but not immune to scolding apparently . . . scold the billionaire patties mercilessly! really give it to them about their awful behavior, their terrible values, their unhygenic presentation! slash at them with caustic sarcasm and rapier wit! find out their opinon about cilantro and tell them it's the wrong opinion!

if that doesn't work, keep at it, maybe we can bore them to death or at least to sleep!!

uh there's actually a whole range of emotions--ennui, angst, self-loathing, mid-life crisis, and so on--that billionaires seem naturally susceptible to, let's deploy them all!

also, what about pranks? let's prank those fuckers to hell! deploy pranking non-weapon!!

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm are stuck in their tracks by sticky caramel.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm are entangled by rose vines.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm cannot move, disrupting attack charge and limiting their ability to gibber.

See! Monkeys Future is a fun toy for all future ages! See! Monkeys Future See Monkeylings are armed with tiny sabers of hard light energy and must be contained. See! Monkeys Business Company is not responsible for any infestations resulting from improper use of containment protocols. Do not feed See Monkeys after midnight, it gives them bad indigestion.
See! Monkeys Future See Monkeylings are hanging out in their natural habitat, fertilizing the plastic and technowater terrain, swinging around, whispering secrets, and stomping on pests that sneak into the enclosure. One See M

Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm distracts you, making disgusting meat flappy noises with a surprisingly catchy melody, decent chorus, but not enough bass, bad mixing, and weak, toothless verses that ultimately make it a drag to listen to.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm are targeted by a windy flesh pipe's combo attack: sonic air gust, dodging becominging goaded, cajoled, scolded, mocked, lectured, belittled, and boring with elemental immunities and endemic technicality abuse.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm attempt to retaliate, causing further entanglement and knotting.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm fall for a prank but fail to fall, being too entangled to move.
Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm begin to sweat digestive grease, slightly eating away at the caramel.

Stoner Sloth

by the power of these goatse's combined

we can defend our rat pal and hopefully ourselves!

also now that it has conglomerated, let's hit it with little billionaire heartbreaker!

Khanstant
Blue Holiday Rat wears the goatsehields as massive sandals, protecting it's feets with goatsehield sandals.
Blue Holiday Rat stamps his feet in a war dance, shaking the Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm

Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm are digesting the caramel with digestive meat sweats, but are still unable to move.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

*unscrews lid and pours See! Monkeys on billionaire pattys*

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Finger Prince

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

*unscrews lid and pours See! Monkeys on billionaire pattys*

Oh now you done it

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

If you put enough salt on the billionaires, they die. It's true. Salt away!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Khanstant
Improv Troop of See Monkelyings are set loose, voiding the warranty!
Improv Troop of See Monkelyings turn their tiny hard light energy sabers to make yellow hard light boots for themselves, protecting their little feets.
Improv Troop of See Monkelyings begin stomping Billionaire Patty Swarm, while totally protecting their feet.
Improv Troop of See Monkelyings begin hooting a fun stomp song.

Giant Billionaire Patty Swarm are being trampled, mashing them into a singular mass.
Giant Billionaire Pile is being trampled, erasing it's invisible health bar completely.

Billionaire is a little pile of holiday glitter, rapidly dissolving into the soil.
Billionaire is no more.
The ground around former Billionaire is salted for good measure.

Doot doot doot celebrate noise, holiday cheer!

Khanstant
final rain of holiday presents!

biosterous

just to be certain, i send an invoice for taxes to the billionaire's business addresses, payable to the rat fund

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
The billionaire's assets were redistributed on Black Friday's Eve and all assets desperately grabbed during the battle have now also been redistributed.
Holiday Rats are doing the holiday dance!

Khanstant

ohoho whoahoho reforms, good as new!

Khanstant
With a flash of snow, the snowfield appears suddenly clear, as if none of the holiday celebrations ever happened.
https://i.imgur.com/o7goYq3.mp4
There is a glint in the snow Reader did not notice before.
A little pile of sparkling holiday medals for all holiday celebrants in this Black Friday Sale's Eve Celebration, along with a note from Ohoho Whoahoho
The note is just a picture of him winking by a fireplace.

Khanstant
Epilogue occurs.

Khanstant
Thanks for playing along everyone, it was fun drawing weapons based on prompts, and an obtuse excuse to post the bajillion dumb goblin weapons and junk I've drawn recently. Sorry the end got dragged out, hoped to finish Sunday and was busy mon/tues. I wanted the final boss to be defeated by stomping but didn't want to spoil or railroad too hard, it was just the appropriate solution for the holiday. Spilling the monkeys was great lateral solution and I appreciated the variety of attacks and combos folks wrote in the battle. Reminded me of drawing/wrestling games I played with my little brothers growing up.

Manifisto

Khan this was brilliant. thank you so much!!

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

Thanks for my new favorite holiday, (and the fantastic forum game.)
I'll always carry Ohoho Whoahoho's Black Friday spirit in my heart.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Finger Prince

That was fun and amazing to be a part of! Thanks Khanstant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

this one's headed to the goldmine, where it belongs!