Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Well, I certainly could go for some curry.

Or caramel??

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Khanstant posted:

golden goatsehield (this is a legendary item, but ohoho has gone to prepare for battle and cannot identify items)

I must claim this shield to protect my people.

Saoshyant

Khanstant posted:

"Take these enchanted boots!"

Well, I do need a new pair and what ya know these are cool.

Saoshyant

Khanstant posted:

Golden Goatsehield absorbs the red rocket nuke. The attack is completely nullified.

In my many years, I have never seen anything as beautiful as this. It's breathtaking.

Oh, finally some Christmas gifts!

Saoshyant

Finger Prince posted:

Says he's immune to weapons, but doesn't say anything about being a weapon. I feed the giant billionaire into the hopper of the meat grinder gun

and extrude them out the business end.
Then I form the ground billionaire into patties so anyone who wants can literally eat the rich.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

If you put enough salt on the billionaires, they die. It's true. Salt away!