Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

can a mandala be spicy and sexy and trashy (but in a good way, you know, good for trash at least)? that's the question none of us have asked, but it's certainly a question!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

fantastic, ty!! I am particularly excited that the Arts Hammer is Vorpal. I'm imagining it going "snicker-snack" like in Jabberwocky.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

"ring a ling sing a ding kringle mcdingo doo" goblin hunnies paramilitary idol group member skatrina is here with some vehicles for the holiday effort.

:woof: thank you skatrina!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

Attack by posting weapons!

:stare:

some say the pen is mightier, some look at that sentiment and go "penis lol"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

A spray of food rains out of the 33% damaged Giant Billionaire Robot.

it certainly looks like food!!

time to drive this giant billionaire robot insane!

Manifisto

billionaire leech eh? but sir you repeat yourself!

taste my sword! en garde! thrust! parry!

I wear the boots, not specifically for combat purposes, just because they look good

bet you thought it was a lobster claw huh? no!! you're so stupid!!!!

and for the coup de grace, surprise weapon: bacon, which is high in sodium!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

khan this is freakin' insane (in the best way possible)

we need to finish this!

whole ham (smuggled from supermarket) gun:

and for the coo de gra (hopefully):

haha you fools! it was the chillaxe this whole time!!

Manifisto

I have an idea for vanquishing our foe once and for all: give it a heart! it will defeat itself!

is there a heart anywhere in our inventory???

if not, give it one of these things and say it's a heart. it's a giant billionaire leech, by definition it's pretty stupid.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

uh . . . hit it with . . . some bitcoin? a bunch of nfts?????

oh I know, let's harness the power of the blockchain!!

oh let's also shoot some oxygen at it what the hell:

Manifisto

Khanstant posted:

Giant Billionaire is mulched into Billionaire Patty Swarm, inadvertently mobilizing a dangerous swarm of evil meats.
Billionaire Patty Swarm are immune to weapons, food, electronics, shields, games, mechs, vehicles, potions, toys, status conditions, magic, disease, burgores, legal procedures, grilling, heat, cold, and cannot be eaten.

but not immune to scolding apparently . . . scold the billionaire patties mercilessly! really give it to them about their awful behavior, their terrible values, their unhygenic presentation! slash at them with caustic sarcasm and rapier wit! find out their opinon about cilantro and tell them it's the wrong opinion!

if that doesn't work, keep at it, maybe we can bore them to death or at least to sleep!!

uh there's actually a whole range of emotions--ennui, angst, self-loathing, mid-life crisis, and so on--that billionaires seem naturally susceptible to, let's deploy them all!

also, what about pranks? let's prank those fuckers to hell! deploy pranking non-weapon!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Khan this was brilliant. thank you so much!!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

this one's headed to the goldmine, where it belongs!