Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Toaster Beef posted:

I know it's a trope at this point that Eagles fans in here are bitching endlessly about the shaky and troubling performance of their 9-1 team, but nobody who has watched all 10 of these games would be able to say with a straight face that yes, this looks like a 9-1 team. They're immensely talented and if they bring it all together they're world-beaters, but things are r o u g h right now and I think it's a testament to a) the aforementioned talent and b) insane luck that they aren't sitting slightly over .500.

I can say with a straight face that yes, this looks like a 9-1 team. You beat the Dolphins, Cowboys and the Chiefs in Arrowhead, you're doing something right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Are they playing on painted concrete or rubber mats or something?

Literally this stuff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Nervous posted:

It didn't work :(

Morning (6:00 AM - 12:00 PM):

6:00 AM - 6:30 AM: Wake up and morning routine (e.g., brush teeth, wash face, stretch).
6:30 AM - 7:30 AM: Exercise (e.g., jog, yoga, gym).
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Breakfast.
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Work or study (adjust this block according to your work or study schedule).
11:00 AM - 11:15 AM: Short break (stretch, grab a healthy snack).
11:15 AM - 12:00 PM: Continue work or study.

Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM):

12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Lunch.

Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM):

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Work or study (or any important tasks).
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM: Short break (take a walk, hydrate).
3:15 PM - 4:30 PM: Continue work or study.
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Review and plan for the next day.

Evening (5:00 PM - 10:00 PM):

5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Dinner.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Leisure time (e.g., hobbies, reading, watching TV).
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Socialize or spend time with family/friends.
8:00 PM - 8:30 PM: Wind-down routine (e.g., meditation, light stretching).
8:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Relaxation or personal time (e.g., reading, watching a movie, self-care).

Night (10:00 PM - 11:00 PM):

10:00 PM: Prepare for bed (e.g., brush teeth, skincare).
10:30 PM: Wind down and relax.
11:00 PM: Sleep.

Still better than Jets-Dolphins

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Seems like a good time for Panthers fans to switch to, I dunno, the Ravens. New team of the South.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

b0ng posted:

What I learned today is that I’m really loving glad David Tepper owns the Panthers.

I think from Houston's perspective, the best part is how Tepper tore up the deal that would have given the Texans #1 (where they presumably would have taken Stroud) and the Panthers #2 just because he was getting antsy. Basically just let the Texans keep all their picks so they could use them to get Will Anderson into the bargain.