Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Alright, fine, I'm here now. The party can finally start.

This is me from beautiful Portugal, Europe.
And this is my wishlist, which conveniently has a bunch of cheap indies in there

One item or another may give you a stupid region-blocked message. I'm sorry if that happens, but do try another one please.

Edit: sent up to Annath "Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk", which sounds like a wholesome fun time from the name alone
Edit 2: Cpunch sent me "Witcher Tales Thronebreaker", which I've been wanting to play for a while
Edit 3: Wow, bonus gift from Nettle, the fascinating weird looking adventure game "Paradigm"!
Edit 4: What the hell! Another bonus gift, this time from Gun Jam, it's the emotional heavy "Rakuen"! I'll have to pay this forward

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Nov 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU