Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God
So, the wonder flowers are definitely a very thinly veiled metaphor for hallucinogenic drugs, right? It's not just me? Touch wonder, get dizzy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

In Super Mario World, Special World was a set of very hard hidden levels that weren't necessary to beat the game, and basically formed a post-game challenge that was by far the hardest content in vanilla SMW before modders got a hold of it. Beating it changed the rest of the game a bit to let you show off to your friends.

I'm guessing from this video that Wonder is doing something similar.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

I love the expression the goomba makes at 2:55 when the spike ball reverses and starts rolling towards it. That's a nice little touch.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Was it me or were there spots of odd audio on this video, like a secondary audio track or something?

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Natural 20 posted:

If you can give me the timestamps I'll have a look. I was playing with an AI audio cleaning feature on the premiere pro beta so it might have caused a problem.

It was just little bits where it kind of sounded like a different voice saying things I couldn't make out. Like at around 21:52 after Tea says "uh" it's like someone else in the background says "hanook." Or at 22:00 Tea says "I can't imagine we're gonna have to go all the way back up" there's another cut in that sounds like "and so". It made me keep checking my other tabs wondering if something was playing audio.

AI trying to clean things up and seeing things that weren't there would definitely explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Playing Super Mario World on a playstation? That just feels so wrong.