Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Talk about a killer concert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

First the destruction of an innocent piranha a capella group, now the abuse of herbivores minding their own business.

Maybe Bowser is right to overthrow a system that allows mushroom kingdom nobles to act so horridly

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Phew, y'all avoided the g-g-ghosts at the start of the new world. Too spooky for not Halloween season

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well, it's a winter Wonderland at the moment so it only makes sense

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Oh no a g g g ghost!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

A g g g ghost!!!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

They killed ninji at the dance party. They were party killers :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Us princesses got to stick together?

You'll never kill, marry, incest, intrigue or invade your way into expanding your demesne into the Mushroom Kingdom with that attitude Daisy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

It's a good idea. AC6 doesn't have all the normal soulsborne BS that threw you off with Bloodborne. It's just fun