Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Nooooo, that cliffhanger at the end! You can't just stop before exploring the unknown!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I think some "purists" would scoff that Nat and Tea basically just brute forced the level with tons of respawns together with the other players. But personally, that looked fun as hell, and the ending was super cute. This is one of the coolest multiplayer features around. I really like it.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Those levels where you work with other players are a delight to watch, this was really cute.

I know the "double jump"/"gliding" badges are the best, but it would be cool to see you and Tea use some other badges some levels.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I keep getting irrationally upset over Nat stealing the crown from Tea! :mad:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It seems like you can just smash those blocks as an elephant? That would be my guess.