Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

im proud of this place for allowing our perspectives on the wholesome and pure juggalos and juggalettes of the world to evolve and mature

rest in peace rear end Dan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Wow i didn't know the extreme barbwire smashing guy is a juggalo

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

covidstomper58 posted:

The question is who do they work for?

For you and for me homie

Whoop whoop

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Representin' the hatchet,
ain't no need to ask why,
Juggalo for life,
till the day that I die.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

covidstomper58 posted:

The question is who do they work for?
Magnets? nobody

If you're talking juggalos, then going off a sample size of one dude: a diaper factory. 3rd shift

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
A long time ago I knew a guy and girl who were huge ICP fans and at some point she had a relative pass away and they left her a decent amount of money in their will. They spent a ton of money getting tattoos of ICP (he had every album cover all over both of his arms) and followed them on tour over a summer hitting every concert until she eventually got backstage at one of the stops (he had to stay out) and she got tag teamed by the clowns. He ended up hating ICP and got his tattoos filled in with black ink which ended up making his arms look like a cow hide with all the random black spots all over his arms.

Well that's my juggalo story

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

redshirt posted:

Can Juggalos "pass" as normal, or walk during the day?

They aren't harmed by the sunlight but there's no mistaking one for human.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What is a juggalo?
Let me think for a second
Oh, he gets butt-naked
And then he walks through the streets
Winking at the freaks
With a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Just think OP, if you've passed that many stealth juggalos just think how about many stealth furries you've been near.

Chief McHeath posted:

im proud of this place for allowing our perspectives on the wholesome and pure juggalos and juggalettes of the world to evolve and mature

rest in peace rear end Dan
He was gonna live forever. :(

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

A long time ago I knew a guy and girl who were huge ICP fans and at some point she had a relative pass away and they left her a decent amount of money in their will. They spent a ton of money getting tattoos of ICP (he had every album cover all over both of his arms) and followed them on tour over a summer hitting every concert until she eventually got backstage at one of the stops (he had to stay out) and she got tag teamed by the clowns. He ended up hating ICP and got his tattoos filled in with black ink which ended up making his arms look like a cow hide with all the random black spots all over his arms.

But you’re supposed to hit it then you quit it then you pass it to your homies yo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Many juggalos hide their hatchetmen tattoos underneath suits during the day. The only hint you'll catch that they're juggalos outside of The Gathering is their cordial "woop woop" when greeting one another.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Black Sunshine posted:

sorry about your arm tattoos, op

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

sorry about your arm tattoos, op

Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me it was my stepmom's son. He's a hosed up person and is into some reprehensible poo poo. He deserved to get cucked by literal clowns. Imagine your heroes shattering your world by treating the love of your life like a disposable gently caress toy. It couldn't have happened to a shittier person so I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Your step brother sounds like he needs to embrace sex positivity and be less possessive of people he supposedly loves.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Many juggalos hide their hatchetmen tattoos underneath suits during the day. The only hint you'll catch that they're juggalos outside of The Gathering is their cordial "woop woop" when greeting one another.

Are you now or ever been a Juggalo?

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me it was my stepmom's son.
The way you describe this, isn't your stepmom's son simply your step brother? I suppose it doesn't really matters I'm just surprised how you describe his relationship to you. But regardless, even if he was, as you put it, a "hosed up person" it's till pretty lovely to have your partnered tag teamed by anyone, especially juggalos.

At least he is no longer a juggalo, there is a silver lining to that storm cloud.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Not Wolverine posted:

The way you describe this, isn't your stepmom's son simply your step brother? I suppose it doesn't really matters I'm just surprised how you describe his relationship to you. But regardless, even if he was, as you put it, a "hosed up person" it's till pretty lovely to have your partnered tag teamed by anyone, especially juggalos.

At least he is no longer a juggalo, there is a silver lining to that storm cloud.

lol you fuckin wet blanket

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Your step brother sounds like he needs to embrace sex positivity and be less possessive of people he supposedly loves.
The're not people, they're juggalos.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Not Wolverine posted:

The're not people, they're juggalos.

Just because they're not human doesn't mean they're not people. They're like halflings in D&D or whatever.

edit: i feel guilty for dehumanizing people who like different things than me now, thanks a lot, me.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Not Wolverine posted:

We didn't grow up together, not friends and my Dad never married his mom but they were together a long time and she was a very nice person. He's the definition of acquaintance since he usually lived out of the state.

Also, he's a pedophile if that makes you feel better laughing at his misery.

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

Also, he's a pedophile if that makes you feel better laughing at his misery.
That totally makes being tag teamed by jugallos hilarious, I would disown a pedophile too.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
90% of ICP's output is recycled trash but The Great Milenko is still a great album.

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Vakal posted:

90% of ICP's output is recycled trash but The Great Milenko is still a great album.
Great Milenko was played to a point where I just can't really stand that song anymore, I don't know any other songs off that album.

Sources say that Psychopathics From Outer Space is a pretty cool album, I think it's a collaboration with ICP and some other juggalos named Twisted with a couple humorous songs like "slim anus" (singing about someone not being sodomized is somehow a diss, I'm still trying to figure that one out). Of course, since I'm not a juggalo I would have no idea if this compilation album is any good or not, I just like any songs that make fun of M&Ms.

Not Wolverine fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 24, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

the first Twiztid album is pretty funny

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's the satellite Juggalo act fans I wouldn't truck with

Stick to the main ICP stuff

Vakal
May 11, 2008
the best thing to come out of ICP is probably the series of SNL skits parodying the Gathering of the Juggalos festivals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8nsOZb4JL0

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Iykyk :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

trying to open my wife up to anal sex by changing my ringtone to slim anus.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Genius.com posted:

ICP paid $30,000 for ODB to perform on a track for The Amazing Jeckel Brothers record. When they got the recording back, it contained a lot of ranting and screaming the word “bitches”. Basically, whatever he recorded had ZERO to do with whatever the original song was about, but ODB, in a likely crack-induced rage simply recorded his ramblings. ICP took what they had back to Mike E. Clark’s Funhouse studio and remixed the song into “Bitches”. Violent J said he forgot what the original, real song was even supposed to be about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew7u2wEpbQI

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

Goddamn that's a banger
It was played in the remake of Solaris

It was an excellent choice of song

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Reported

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I always felt bad for them

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tarkus posted:

I always felt bad for them

I feel bad for all involved.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

What are juggalos up to when not at the Gathering or other official juggalo-themed events?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
working at your local vape store op

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Thesaurus posted:

What are juggalos up to when not at the Gathering or other official juggalo-themed events?

hard drugs and call of duty

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
They paid Terry Funk. That's got to count for something.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Thesaurus posted:

Mostly polo and sailing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

A true Juggalo guy would have kept the relationship going, and indeed asked his woman to never wash her pussy again.