Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Many years ago, I worked at a jewelry store and we had goldsmiths on site so we did custom designs for people. It was my job to draw up designs for a customer, then the goldsmith would take my design and create a wax, then with approval and deposit, make the item.

I had a probably 19 or 20 year old juggalo come in looking to have an 18k gold hatchetman pendant made, he wanted it to be the size of his palm and encrusted with diamonds. I told him right away that it would probably be a couple grand in material alone and he got mad at me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Until today, I had never loved a juggalo...

OP will you make me the happiest ninja at the gathering

will you have my 5th illegitimate child?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

tonight we are all juggalos

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Back when those Enchroma colour blindness glasses were all the rage, I liked to watch the reaction videos, and one of them was of a group of French Canadian jugglos having a birthday picnic, and one got a pair as a present. Whoop whoop.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

tonight we are all juggalos

1969, Woodstock. The First Gathering...

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Was about to post this, thank you for your service

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

Fun fact about Melbourne, Australia: the only place you can buy faygo is Faygo Alley in Richmond. The only flavour you can get is heroin.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

gonna drink a bottle of moon mist RIGHT NOW WOOP WOOP

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I always liked Bobcat Goldthwaits stories of going to the gathering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzZKBy4HFI

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

They paid Terry Funk. That's got to count for something.

iirc they reliably pay the wrestlers they book, which makes theirs an outlier among wrestling feds, and in a good way for once

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

If I were ten years younger and didn’t leave Michigan I definitely would have known some Juggalos.

Rock n Rye is the best Faygo flavor

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Ralph Hurley posted:

If I were ten years younger and didn’t leave Michigan I definitely would have known some Juggalos.

After reading this post I saw that a local store outside of MI carries Diet Rock n Rye and yeah. More imitation booze sodas please

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Movie Idea: A young hotshot detective goes undercover as a Juggalo to find out who's been poisoning bottles of Faygo. He falls in love with a cute Juggalo girl who turns out to be the daughter of the bad guy, the LOCAL PEPSI BOSS, who hates Juggalos and wants to take over the local Faygo plant and turn it over to Pepsi.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ralph Hurley posted:

The rocket pop flavor that Dollar Tree had around 4th of July was pretty good.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

Movie Idea: A young hotshot detective goes undercover as a Juggalo to find out who's been poisoning bottles of Faygo. He falls in love with a cute Juggalo girl who turns out to be the daughter of the bad guy, the LOCAL PEPSI BOSS, who hates Juggalos and wants to take over the local Faygo plant and turn it over to Pepsi.

They already have an undercover juggalo detective movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bko0T8k_EQE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

grats on buying a mirror, op