Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lets go skye blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

We just had another month added on to the Devil reveal

i dont think its happening until revolution at the earliest

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

@shard, silly burrito etc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yknow thinkin about it they prolly could have pulled off a hangman/swerve double turn

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alan_Shore posted:

Only his AEW stuff and his awesome recent match with Kenny in Japan that didn't end in a nut shot.

Just tired of nut shots in AEW. it's lazy. Find a new way to cheat. Don't book a tournament when you're loving scared to have people lose clean!

Curious: does the G1 have a lot of people cheating with nut shots, or are we just lucky?

almost every g1 match of his had copious run-ins/nutshots/ref distractions/weapons.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

a reminder for people who arent familiar with Pure Rules

- you only get 3 rope breaks in a pure rules match. after you use all 3 rope breaks they no longer can be used to break up a pin or submission attempt.
- 20 count instead of 10 count outside.
- if you perform a foul such as a closed handed punch or other illegal attacks, you will be penalized one rope break. if you have no rope breaks left and commit a foul, you are DQ'd.
- the champion can lose the championship on a DQ or CO.
-15-20 minute time limit, announced at the start of the match. if they reach it, they go to a panel of judges to determine a winner.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kennel posted:

Only this, I believe

looks like its prolly being set up for about 50k

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DeepDickPizza posted:

One of the biggest stars in wrestling went back to the bad company that’s already been on an upswing, but at least we get 4 more months of MJF working the worst angles that wrestling has ever seen.

brian pillman jr isnt that big a star

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Also I don't know what everybody's talking about re: his hair, here's the video of his return, it seems fine?

https://i.imgur.com/6z8gdld.mp4

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love action

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i want top flight and action to win the trios titles and start defending them regularly

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alan_Shore posted:

Got the Wembley tickets! Doesn't seem to be a Meet and Greet event this time. If there is, I didn't see the option. That's a shame.

they'll probably have those out and announced closer to the event so they can lock down who they're gonna offer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just watch wednesday wrestling and try not to worry about it too much.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

It led to a really great stable and then a good feud with him and Ricky in the end.

agree

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I thought about that but figured it would be too much work to get rid of the hat or put Tony Khan in a cowboy hat.

But just now I remembered...

Lol