Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Ganso Bomb posted:

God I hope they do something cool with these boys in Montreal. Happy to know Daddy Magic and I share confusion and aggravation with the Angelo stuff - “like he’s never seen a woman before!”

That's what makes it cute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

I don't think Rousey is a one-and-done based on that match, which was a good one.

Her and Marina won and Rousey taunted Athena with the belt

The Taxman fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 24, 2023

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Pylons posted:

They posted a social media exclusive thing that basically had her with Marina going "nah it was fun but I just stopped by because I live here"

suuuuuuuuuuuure

we'll see about the pape okay?

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

It's weird, he was re-signed in March, got the All Elite graphic again if I'm not mistaken, and then they just kind of did nothing with him in AEW at all, just sent him to ROH where he feuded with Dark Order and then disappeared again. Maybe he's still busy with his flooring company

I mean, he didn't get the righteous stink on him from the MJF match, that's a bonus at least