Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

emf you make the best pictures. I love it.

Thanks fam lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My 5 point plan to fix AEW:

•Love MJF but the face thing isn’t using him to his best, time for a heel turn.

•Kenny Omega singles matches

•Ospreay is probably the best wrestler in any men’s division on earth, let him go out there and become the top star as soon as possible

•The continental classic should have been for the women, give them a tournament and let Shida book it.

•Use your drat stars at the top. You have Moxley, Edge, Danielson (sometimes), Omega, Jericho, etc. These guys aren’t mid-card guys. You don’t make Adam Cole a 3 segment guy when you have real top guys fooling around the card. Use your toys Tony!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

My 5 point plan to fix AEW:

-Book Ryback

-Book The Big Guy

-Book The Ryback

-Book "Silverback" Ryan Reeves

-Book Skip Sheffield

basically, feed us more Tony

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bring back Ace Romero unless he did something bad. Love a big fat Majin Boo Boy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I was with MJF and his reign until the crying press conference. If it wasn’t a bit, dude shouldn’t have been made to go out there with a broken hip and weep about his dead grandfather. Nothing wrong with crying over any of that, but he needed to be getting checked up on physically and emotionally not cutting a promo that no one now really even remembers or cared about much when it happened.

If it was a bit making fun of Jay White then…okay? We’re making fun of emotions in an emotionally driven fake sport now? to what end? Jay probably should have won the title, giving MJF an out with his worked and shooted injuries.

But the Maestro de la cocaina is dead set on Master Chief Adam Cole vs Marcus Jacob Fenix at a PPV in 2030 when they’re both able to wrestle at the same time, on NXT.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Nov 29, 2023

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Thank god I got it to actually post I was so mad Imigur is down or something. The way Punk was staring the whole time started to make me feel like I was looking at the scary rear end painting from Ghostbusters

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

Can you turn the guard into Colt?

For you my friend, anything

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

The devil offers him all early goods but cm punk turns to him and whispers what do my knuckles say.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

this thread needs to be enshrined, I don't think I've seen one turn around so absolutely spectacularly in a while. it's been two straight days of fantastic posts

We are motivated by chaos