Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

somehow the first time I had been exposed to the phrase 'redneck kung fu' and I'm here for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

been saying this for years but athena is the best

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the mjf chiropractor video is great in the same way his episode of shot of brandi was - he's not really in character and seems to answer questions how he as a person would answer them

for a guy that seems to only rarely drop the character those glimpses into how he really is I find pretty interesting

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

ftr, miro, andrade and house of black are already on the waitlist for jumping back

keep all the twitter whiners in one company

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smarxist posted:

please make a meta thread to discuss the fan thread and hell thread

lol endless threads until everyone can find their exact flavor

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope the stand up for aew tweets don't start being a thing for people in the company because they're just cringey just go out there and focus on putting on good performances and gently caress off from twitter

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lamuella posted:

what stand up for aew tweets?

there were a couple vague tweets posted by aew wrestlers on the night of punk's debut and I don't think there have been any more other than the one mjf deleted

it's not really a thing yet just saying I hope that doesn't become a thing going forward since 'morale is low' or whatever the one scoop guy said and the vague tweeting by wrestlers and whining about not being used already gets old

the concept of losing cm punk to a competitor making the morale low after he destroyed the locker room a few times is the funniest 'report'

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the lyin' fake news dirtsheets must be held accountable

you forgot to say shave seltzer or whatever that cringey poo poo is people normally post

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Rhonne posted:

He realized he was this close to actually working in TNA and knew he had to beg Hunter for his job back.

best possible comedy result came true once again

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cope magnet punk