Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeathChicken posted:

Show was mainly the heels all trying to outfuck each other, which is interesting and never really happens

I too saw the Anna/Skye/Ruby match :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

At least he didn't rebrand Luchasaurus The Unprettier.

That's saved for when he unmasks

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kinda weird they just stopped rather than having some kind of finale.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

We've been over this. It's five Rybacks

At the edge of a cliff??

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shard posted:

I am not excited about those matches honestly. But I am here for the C2 matches.

Same. More heatless, thrown together at the last minute matches.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing Lady Frost reminds me - whatever happened to Taya?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Since when did they leave "gently caress" uncensored on Hey! (EW)?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This is the greatest episode of Hey! (EW) ever

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

stab posted:

Bring my boy back with too tall Paul

They're still using the jaws of life to separate too tall Paul from an SUV

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Was this also from the elbow drop spot?

I'm still baffled why they didn't just grab another table or something for it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fez_machine posted:

You are far from the only one.

The rankings were kind of messy but they kept the booking honest. Deciding that Dark was rankings relevant was probably a mistake since it made everyone's stats insanely padded and cause weird outliers where people who were getting training matches on Dark had better stats than stars getting pushes.

The Dark wins padding was annoying but at least the rankings kept a through line in the booking and made AEW much different than WWE.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Time to break the glass on the interim world title again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

blunt posted:

QT holds an ambulance match victory over Penta, That man is a star.

That match was drat hilarious and I wish he got to do an actual Rampage storyline with the greatest Mexican champion gimmick. The first promo they did was a lot of fun.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope WWE is able to collect all "two-letter first name" guys and put them in a stable.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao at Danielson sliding into the Tony's favorite spot after Brawl Out.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

will bryan decide how jack perry is executed?

He's not being executed per se. Danielson banished him to an island where he must survive for six months as a "real Jungle Boy". If he survives, he can be back on TV.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Honestly if there's one huge complaint I have with AEW it's that there's no DVDs. WWE is still dropping Blu-Rays of their events at Walmart. The only AEW event we've gotten on disc is the original All In. They should just put together some cheap match compilations or some Best Of Dynamite discs, maybe do a disc for All In London. Having more shelf presence would do wonders for it, because people still buy random DVDs. It just feels like lost revenue to me. It's that and the streaming stuff! I want to get people into cool wrestling and it's so easy when I can say to a casual watcher "yeah just pick up this show on DVD" or "hey just pay 9 dollars a month for a ton of cool shows".

I'm not big on discs, but I went to DoN this year and refuse to pay another $50 to have the replay available, even though I wouldn't have minded watching again. Had there been a cheaper option, I totally would've bought it.

Also, the B/R player is absolute garbage. It baffles me how a video player in 2024 can be that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because he is none other than the shock master

tbf, the Shockmaster would be the perfect addition to Total Nonstop Faction.