Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i hope kommander/gravity vs HOB is given a bit of time to breathe. id hate to see the lil fellas just catch an asskicking without being able to give us the ol razzle dazzle a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i was at a grocery store in stamford one day recently and i saw the top story in the town's newspaper was vince selling some stock and realized not a lot happens in stamford. that's my "vince selling stock" story

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

The Stroker Ace posted:

You know who I miss? Jamie Hayter.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i miss PAC so much

*tries to get a "Bring Back the Brits!" chant going but stops after hearing that it might sound like im hoping for the return of doctor baker*

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the only story element in aew programming should be swerve and nana breaking into people's homes to clothe their children in mogul embassy swag. everything else can juat be told in the ring

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

Punk knows what works and what doesn't brother

i liked when the lady said "rowl dah foot-idge"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because he is none other than the shock master

this reminds me of the time filthty tom lawlor came out to a UFC weigh-in as the shockmaster and did the trip and everything and confused the hell out of people not caught up on the lore (me, had i watched it live)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this mfer needs to come back as a face against Christian ASAP!!

Luna! I just learned you have a father...*crowd goes nuts* and your father is dead....after i face him at [insert relevant ppv]!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"The AEW Disciplinary Panel", colour, c. 1508.

lmao

could also fit well in the "bump this thread whenever you remember that time kojima elbowed punk in the yambag" thread with an adjustment