Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I thought MJF's ultra hacky promo schtick was supposed to be meta heeling but it turns out he's just Like That

I missed the start of the show, I rly wanna see swerves match but that would mean going out of my way to see a jay lethal match so idk. im already all in on the fake G1 tho. its cool its a cool way to do a tournament, rush and jay white rocked. agreed that mox feels kind of a holding pattern yet still around having matches, getting wins. im not saying he should be on a losing streak he should just really consider taking that vaycay

daddy magic really giving "only person contributing to a group project" energy in that promo and I rly like it. gently caress it daddy magic push, we've got enough belts he can be ahhh roh tv champ hows that bud

oh I forgot, Christian hosed up bad by not naming his sons "unprettier" and "nick cage" but the rest of the segment was wrestling maury and pretty great. Adam Copeland looks like a demon man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i really hope worlds end isnt a 1v1 w joe and mjf bc no way in the world joe is winning that and i would like mjf to no longer be champ asap. the courageous, battered babyface (who's still annoying and hack as gently caress but youre supposed to like it now) is getting accosted on all sides by dastardly heels and i want all of them to kick his rear end immediately

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

apophenium posted:

Joe's winning at Worlds End, op

would love to be wrong!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

MJF wins so the winner of the C2, Swerve Strickland, can beat him at Revolution.

Or Joe wins and Swerve beats him. Whatever. Swerve champ in the first quarter of 2024, I don’t care how he gets there.

i can hold off a little longer if it means swerve being champ, you have my posting sword

2024 needs to be year of swerve, no fuckin exceptions

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cabbit posted:

I'm glad he was cleared of criminal charges on bootlegging and rum-running but the pending civil suit still worries me.

those people gave away their teeth fair and square and im sure the court will show this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alan_Shore posted:

I'm way more interested in MJF/Joe. I'm just so very tired of a heel having his minions interfere in his match so he can win with a nutshot. Show me Joe just killing people, that's the good poo poo.

mjf won when his minionfriend gave him the ring to cheat with after trying to cheat for him multiple times

mjf wins like 80% of his matches with the dynamite diamond ring, even as a face

i think maybe u just kinda dont like jay white like i just kinda dont like mjf, its ok to just kinda not like something

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

finishing up collision. I really am into the C2. the G1 was what hooked me with njpw and like, yeah this is a cool American pro rasslin version of that and im very much enjoying it and expect to be sports entertained for the next few weeks. aew is at its best to me when its just ripoff american njpw and it seems like they've been trending that way so im a happy gal

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the c2 has me hootin an hollerin and cheering for my favorite boys to beat up the other boys and god drat i just love this kinda tourney done well and it seems off to a good start fuckin yahoo yall its good to be elite whooooos house

e tony do one for the women in the spring itll get everyone off your back for like half a year on that, also it'd fuckin rip

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Maduo posted:

I also liked QTV but 'not a productive part of Powerhouse Hobbs’ presentation' is a massive understatement and also hard to say five times fast

qtv was a fun little jobber stable and johnny TV is just fun to say, but it had big time loser stink and shouldn't be near anyone with major potential

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Suplex Liberace posted:

oh so now we are all in favor of the wrestlers court??

well undertaker is a nerd and Danielson is cool so