Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Know it's only one night in but kinda disappointed in the C2 so far. Obvious winners and none of the matches blew me away like we get for a G1 or King of Gate opening night.

Also it would be nice to know what the matches are for Minneapolis next week so I can see if I want to go or not. Last time through here they promoted the poo poo out of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdp7vlD_jYs

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

In keeping with the title, does anyone still have that gif of Samoa Joe just letting Punk hit the ground from a ring jump while he just laughs and brushes it off? I would enjoy a sensible chuckle.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Nothing in particular, just off TV while (I'm guessing) they figure out what to do with her

The gimmick of "loses every big match" didn't catch fire like they expected

Maybe she's injured, but her matches being fairly bad certainly didnt help her case for getting more TV time