Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

The Danhausen hat reveal popped me twice because I thought he was gonna bring out teeth, but instead he brought out Jake Hagers beloved hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Maigius posted:

I have a feeling we may end up with a mixed tag between Daddy Magic and Anna Jay vs Cool Hand Ang and Ruby Soho on an episode of Rampage.

Plz no.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Cavauro posted:

danielson would have had just as embarrassing a loss in ufc as cm punk but he would have been injured really badly too and his image as "one of the guys who wouldn't do as bad as cm punk in ufc" would have been ruined. thank you brie

Nah. It's hard to explain unless youve done fight sports, but cmpunk has never looked comfortable throwing strikes or doing the grappling part of prowrestling, whereas amdrag looks perfectly comfortable. Not saying that if they hot shotted danielson directly into the ufc without giving him some soup cans to beatup first he wouldnt get stomped out, but it would be a far better showing I'd think.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Also, the MJF/Adam Cole should now be the standard bearer for "injuries happen and that sucks, but change your fuckin plans when they happen."

On the other hand this entire thing made me a believer in Maria Kanellis' Husband, Matt Taven, and Roderick Strong, whereas prior to that I only believed in Matt Taven with the other two melvins being very forgettable.

TIME TO NECK THE HALLS BABY

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Mr. Meagles posted:

. Also there was the time MJF shoved his head up Dutch's butt and he stayed there for like 20 seconds. F

Look SOMEONE had to take the L in a handicap match.....

Oh wait no one did and tony is kinda a dumb for basically making a situation where the only good to come out of the situation was getting two guys a payday that wouldnt have got it otherwise, honestly you should give the righteous some credit for not taking themselves serriously enough to be willing to get dunked on super hard for some amount of people to get a single chuckle in what was gonna be a throwaway match anyway.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

THE ELITEDARK ORDER IS BACK BAYBEEEEE

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Where there actually melvins who really thought cm punk was gonna make a measureable difference or do something unique on raw that would be a kill shot to aew?

Tyler Black, Kevin Steen, Shinsuke Nakamura, El Genericos best friend, Walter, rey mysterio jr, the finger snappy british guy I forget about, and many more actually good wrestlers have been in the employ of wwe for the last decade. A lack of talent has never once been a problem in WWE. In short

Its good to be Dark Order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

El Generico posted:

I have faith in Jay White to bounce back, but I want to see Bullet Club Gold get a prominent new member (Jack Perry, maybe Hangman). For me, the feud was buoyed by my pure enjoyment of Jay.

Just wanted to cut in here a moment.

Tony Khan is good at a lot of things, but he suffers from the McMahon booking issue with Stables in that intentionally or not, he ends up booking the stable around one guy and everyone else is either ignored or looking like a goober. Basically the only exception to this is Blackpool where Tony was like "Hey lets put a bunch of our main eventers in a stable, and give them a young boy to eat pins". So if your idea is "I like Bullet Club Gold working together and being fun!" then this is what you do not want.