Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Know it's only one night in but kinda disappointed in the C2 so far. Obvious winners and none of the matches blew me away like we get for a G1 or King of Gate opening night.

Also it would be nice to know what the matches are for Minneapolis next week so I can see if I want to go or not. Last time through here they promoted the poo poo out of the show.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Nov 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

put this on tv instead of MJF's cringe promos thanks Tony.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Against other high flying teams. Like gimme that squad vs Komander/Vikingo/Dralistico

The goal of AEW's trios division should be trying to recreate the Dragon Gate six man from Final Battle 2006 as often as possible.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Suplex Liberace posted:

thinking about OC vs Omega Vs PAC and how good that match was

Kenny hitting PAC with every one of his belts was the type of inspired cheating I can get behind.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Might actually get tickets for Wednesday. Swerve/White should be aces.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shard posted:

People keep saying WWE is the hottest it's ever been and maybe it's one of those things that if it's said enough times it just becomes true.

Simpsons is good again too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I bought the tickets for the Minneapolis show. Gonna see Swerve and White try to out scumbag each other should be good.