Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
after 10+ hours of work last night i Slept in a bit, helped with cleaning, made dinner, played a bit of baldur's gate 3 with the wife and then went into a loving food coma because my idea of an easier thanksgiving dinner was carb bombs of biscuits, stuffing and a meat pie (latter 2 using home made turkey stock i had prepared last week! very tasty) idk if i'll finish dynamite today, I got *no* chance for Rampallision tomorrow, I'm scheduled to work 12pm to 10:30pm black friday, and then full shifts from saturday to monday.

-Swerve vs Lethal was pretty good, I really hope they strap up Swerve. Hell, I'd love to see him take the whole-rear end thing here if they don't wanna make him World Champion at Revolution.
-Stop trying to make that The Devil a thing! Pretty torn on this Joe segment starting with MJF saying he wouldn't do the match, obvs he will, it's fuckign Samoa Joe, he won't leave with a "no" specially to something they agreed with already. Ugh, "right here, right now" come on. Okay, there we go World's End hell eya "i love chicago, deep dish pizza, calm down" lmao. Oooooh the Samoa Joe Everywhere System. I liked where it ended but you could've cut at least five minutes in hte middle there.
-I like HOOK's halloween shorts. Everyone stop, stop, oooh a thanksgiving surprise IT'S A DANHAUSEN! No longer in hot water for selling bootleg AEW Championships on etsy
-Shibata is so loving cool. Imagine 4 eyars ago saying "Yeah, Orange Cassidy leads an all-champion faction with TAZ's son and Katsuyori Shibata, and also Danhausen is there on national tv"
-HOLY gently caress THE HAT THEY TRADED THE HOLDS, OMG OMG what a magical finish
-ok, adam cole not taking it anymore is nice, anything so this angle stops stagnating
-Hell yeah, The Patriarchy, gently caress chicago and their whats, oh no he'd disappointed in Luchasaurus :ohdear: "a name of strenght, of toughness" where teh gently caress is he going with this. Killswitch. Holy poo poo, holy poo poo playing favorites. I'm so ready for when Jurassic Express finally reunites and fights the Patriarchy. GOd, please give Nick your last name. awww, oh well, The Prodigy is nice, too.
-Aw, Killswitch is face-turning already? I was hoping a few matches under Killswitch before a returning Jack Perry pushes him to fight Cage. lmao her sell. "NICK GO TO YOUR MOTHA." HOLY poo poo THE CHAIR NOW AY NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY gently caress, Killswitch trying to do it was so loving good lmao. boo edge.
-RUSH and Jay White god yesss. God, RUSH is so cool. I really hope they strap up RUSH. Hell, I'd love to see him take the whole-rear end thing here if they don't wanna make him World Champion at Revolution.
-THE GREEN LAN PARTY, aw, Paul Turner is a spoilsport yet again. I love you, The Switchblade Jay White, I really do, but those chops don't hold a candle to RUSH's
-
-PAUL TURNER YOU loving PIECE OF poo poo, RUSH HAD THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gently caress. gently caress. poo poo AND PISS.
-Big Bill and his Big Glasses are a hell of a look.
-ok segment, lol at Skye Blue super losing the tv title threeway and then getting to interrupt the world champion. Hope Ruby gets her own theme again soon. Particularly rough start here oof. Match got a lot better starting at the double superkick tho, drat. Cool Hand Ang taking the spot Sammy and Kip had as "guy who cheats in women's matches so he can eat poo poo"? i think he can fit there did daddy magic say "CALL HER HOMER SIMPSON" lmao
-god drat i love Saraya and Matt as parents trying to keep those darn kids away from each other while violence is going on in the background. Pretty nice match, too!
-AR Fox that vest! Don't fukcing knock out AR Fox in a backstage segment wtf wardlow!!!!
-Mox and Mark are violence :allears:
-mox protecthing his dick during briscoe's flying elbow lol. Mox was shook after Kojima elbowed Phil . dang was hoping for mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Should've had RUSH win all 3 matches. A 9-point lead would make it very exciting.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So, like, is everyone perfectly running a bit to not acknowledge that there hasn't been a BTE in over a month?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Finally saw the Rampage from AEW Rampage

-
what teh gently caress?!
-Best Friends Expanded Universe vs Orange's Unnamed Faction lfg
-solid opener
-Diamante trying to break Statlander's bridge was so rad.
-ooooooo Stat vs Mercedes yes
-Fine match, but very much more excited for the rest of the feud's matchups.
-Kingdom is ok. This is a very "yeah, this was fine" Rampage. OKAY this promo should've ended with the first MJF bit.
-Yoots vs Shibata is the stuff, gently caress yes
-I will loving riot if Yuta w-gently caress. COME ON. Dire Rampage!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Started Collision, which starts off with the last few seconds of Rampage and Kevin Kelly seeing a distraught Shibata who got hit with a low blow says "this is exactly what happened in 2017. Shibata is not okay." what the gently caress, man, what the gently caress.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

-Clamdiggers of America meeting he can't reschedule. God, Nigel is so powerful. I wish he'd start reading One Piece, his Shanks slander would be a cut above.
-That spot of DG jumping Claudio and Claudio just swings him into the rails, if I could render gifs more easily I'd be like "when you try to glomp me at animecon"
-Every time I see The Righteous I wonder more and more what the gently caress is goign on with Dark Order. I turned on the Dork Odor a year ago, but man, I think they're not even on ROH?? Pretty sure they're only on the Real dark matches that only sometimes get uploaded to BTE, which is now over, so there's no screentime of any kind.
-Big Guy vs Smaller Guy is always a great dynamic, but I like the flavor Claudio gives in particular, his beefy lankiness is so good.
-Good match, but I'm not too impressed with the tournament so far, dang.
-I love u Eddie
-Hey, it's Killswitch! I like the silver highlights. Oh no the boys! :ohdear:
-oh no the boys
-idk why but Killswitch pulling the Collision apron and then having to pull the Rampage one is funny. Oh god the chair.
-Adam Copeland is deffo one of the lowpoints for me right now :/ "what kind of logic is that?!" same. "when you get pushed to a corner, you react with violence" bro Killswitch was just having a normal-rear end squash against people not even remotely associated with the CopeZone. Killswitch almost getting up was pretty cool, tho. Oh, ok, he is supposed to be petty and weak so he can be bitter and evil and see Cage was right.
-After Recent Events, I think Jack Perry can very easily come back as a face, so him saving Killswitch and leading to a pape match that's the Edge and Christian reunion vs Jurassic Re:Express would be dope.
-Rated RERA. ok promo, but Cage is going to rinse this coper
-oh gently caress yes, HoB vs Brothers who are Lucha
-"the house always wins, julia won the tbs title in Full Gear" and HoB lost two other matches that same night what are you on about KK.
-match was a bit rougher in spots than I expected, but still pretty good.
-Gonna have to pause it here, but yay, Dante Martin. Full Power Trios Top Flight is a good faction.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Nov 27, 2023

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I did see Rampage and how the injury came up during it. Maybe it's because I got to cool down for a day or two between watching Rampage and starting Collision, but it felt pretty natural during the match, explaining Shibata's history and how the offense could hit harder on him than you might expect, and KK's story about being the first to see Shibata was pretty gripping, but after the match is done to drop the "this is exactly like 2017" felt super hosed up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

QTV deffo got somewhere good at the end, and QT is a perfect gatekeeper heel, he can make people glow. Sucks that he's gone, but I can't fault anyone who has reached their ceiling in AEW for wanting to go elsewhere and be bigger. Like when Danny Limelight was upper AEW Dark bound.

Triple so because while I don't see what Alan Angels is doing, I know it has to be better than the current status of the Dark Order.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Gonna finish collithoughts now that i got days off
-i think i have the same collar Julia does
-Lady Frost is so.... cool.
-Think about it!
-Hella cool lariat
-oh, i'm kinda cold on the match. Lady Frost is great, she had a lot more to give.
-I'm hearing deafening silence to The Righteous
-That dude with the "phil is the gobbler"/"coca cola never disappoints" sign is on the right side of history
-There's reason TK can stay complacent and let the division slip; FTR, Young Bucks and Lucha Bros are so great they elevate anyone they share the ring with. Should still come up with better angles, but drat I'm enjoying a The Righteous match right now.
-gently caress yeah FTR Hair Hot Tag
-loving incredible final run
-holy poo poo namedropping cesaro and cm punk
-hmmm, i could see Jericho and Omega cosplay as the Golden Girls.
-gently caress, Big Bill is kinda loving rad??
-Bill let out a strong basketball promo and then Ricky says what I am thinking lmao.
-OH gently caress IT'S LEE AND LEE ON A TEKKEN MATCH, and the pounce puts Lee out of bounds gg.
-Match slaps and i loving LOVE an arm bar but the guy it's being done is so BIG and POWERFUL that he curls the submitter
-BRISCOE VS RUSH YO. JAYW HITE ALJDN SWERVE STRICKLAND. Moxley in Action!
-Very Ramllision for AEW but this final hour is really good.
-(painfully) MEAT
-lmao Eddie's face when Brody slaps his silly little head
-brutal as gently caress
-that was an incredible finiWHAT!? WHAT WILL IT TAKE??
-:stare:

gonna be amazing when we get to the grand finals and it's RUSH vs Andrade tbh

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

i think you could have MJF recover from the kinda dud feud with Jay, but if it's real that he's injured, I'd say it's a good time for him to drop the belts, maybe even pivot from Joe's current gauntlet into Swerve getting an upset win on Joe which then leads to Swerve vs MJF at World's End.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Phil is unforgivable

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Jay Lethal is going to have to put out The Work tonight because in my mind it's currently 2 dream matches thanks to the C2, and also Jon Moxley in Action!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

I thought about that but figured it would be too much work to get rid of the hat or put Tony Khan in a cowboy hat.

But just now I remembered...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I rattled my head for ten minutes trying to come up with this joke, gently caress this is perfect!