Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

A Fancy Hat posted:

AEW survived a pandemic as a much smaller and less prestigious company, if anybody seriously thinks they're dying just because somebody looked at TV sideways then I highly suggest you take some time off of online wrestling discussion and just enjoy the show on its own merits. I cannot stress enough how much more fun a show can be when you're not also microanalyzing how many people are attending the show, what the live viewership numbers are, and whether a thing is sports, entertainment, or sports entertainment.

100%. The ratings stuff is incredibly boring to me. I just want to watch great pro-wrestling and AEW does that for me like nothing else has since the 90's or rewatching old AJPW or NJPW stuff. Now if ONLY Tony can close a deal to get streaming & archive rights :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

:five:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Everyone crying about Emi not wrestling at All In London now can watch her have a kick rear end match every week but the monkeys paw is that she loses every one of them