Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

I'll withhold judgment on the main event until we see the finals of the tournament. Cause honestly even with the two losses in the last two months or whatever I'm tiring a little bit of Mox and the BCC in general

Edit: over the years I've also noticed I'm just particular about how long I enjoy certain stables just remaining dominant. I'm fickle, I'm the guy heels blame in the crowd.

Yeah it's gotten stale, Mox in particular. I like him and think he's really talented but he's not doing a lot for me right now. I wish they'd finally get back around to recruiting people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Bonk posted:

I'm really not sure what to think about a triple crown. A new Continental belt just seems thrown in there so it's kind of worthless, and ROH & NJPW Strong without branded top titles would be really weird unless they're doing some sort of ROH/Strong merger. I have to think that's what they're going for, so maybe they'll announce something soon. But if that's the case, then adding a new belt just so they can use the phrase "triple crown" seems ostentatious.

Also lol at Tony comparing this to the J-Crown on the live special, when it's only one guy putting his belts in and it's not single-elimination. That's a hell of a reach.

It should have just been a tournament for the #1 contendership to the world title

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

STONE COLD 64 posted:

looks like its prolly being set up for about 50k

40k at best

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Didn't two dimes hurt his neck too the other day