Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TinTower posted:

Looks like Taylor's leaving the stage for AEW to use as a thank you for the two extra nights, which is nice.

Hasn’t he not been on tv in a few weeks anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

no big loss, stopped watching a while ago

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WBD is waiting to find out who the devil is before they negotiate a new deal to see if the “TK is washed” allegations are true

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

Collision predictions?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bryan Danielson would die in the octagon

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

looking forward to the return of the big star Jack Perry, he's gonna cut some killer promos

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

lol the worst angles? The katie vick angle was way worse than this. And what about the new blood vs millionaires club? Or Eugene?

that's a good point. the mjf stuff is at least better than new blood vs millionaires club.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

You try to keep the negativity in the negativity thread and people still aren’t happy and derail the main thread. Oh well we can condense the Hell thread back into this one

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

I’m adding “soda stan” to my resume.

More name calling hurdled in the direction of the so called lol crew.

We’ll I’d rather laugh out loud than spew words harsh and foul

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

blunt posted:

My 5 point plan to fix AEW:

* No more MJF title reign

* No more hidden cameras

* No more ROH acknowledgement or wrestlers or titles on AEW TV

* No more waiting until >24hrs before shows to announce matches

* No more titles

You can condense a lot of this to: no more Jimmy Jacobs

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

oh no...

Turn back!!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

I'm going to be honest, as I always am - Colt is a very unfunny person to me. #Brave

his match with Jericho was very funny

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

quote:

others disappointed that after all the damage he did to their company, he was rewarded by walking right onto WWE TV and securing a massive multiyear deal

These kids are slowly beginning to learn the biz. Adorable

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

They don't get 10,000 for TV every week and the TKO merger tanked the stock price and it has yet to recover.

The stock price has zero to do with how hot the product is

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

No, not really. It hurt but the TKO merger tanked the price by about $30 and the market cap is way below what they promised investors. There's also more bad news for WWE and UFC on the way.

What’s the bad news

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sticky Nate posted:

they're going to the fed any day now. cm punk is their first program.

Kenny could thrive there but the Bucks would be eaten alive.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

the bucks would have amazing tag matches no matter where they went.

they'd have to travel more than one day a week and cut in ring promos

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

That held up really well.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rhonne posted:

I think MJF should win and then take some time off and there should be an Interim World Champion in the meantime.

Interim Championships haven’t really worked out thus far

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

now a torn labrum for the champ. tony is truly paying for opening that forbidden door

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AEW Thread Posters: AEW is doing great, there's literally no reason to worry

AEW Wrestlers on their day off:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bullet Club AEW is fine

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

Reading between the lines, they're poo poo canning him and getting some professionals in the back office for once. AEW keeps growing and winning

:pray:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

maybe this is a Billy Madison type scenario and Tony's dad gave him one year to defeat the WWE or else Shad will sell the company

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Testekill posted:

Jimmy Jacobs next please.

sorry, this is Jimmy's coup attempt ala HHH in 2022. he's gaining more influence

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

His name is Anthony Khan. He's 41 years old, with a cute little-boy face and black, lifeless eyes. When those eyes look at you, you'd better start thinking the booking is good, because he'll make you put your money where your mouth is

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Orange Carlisle posted:

the concept of losing cm punk to a competitor making the morale low after he destroyed the locker room a few times is the funniest 'report'

the lyin' fake news dirtsheets must be held accountable

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I watched all of Raw, and I must say some people are a little too harsh on AEW and should not be throwing the WWE comparisons around so freely.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I'm home

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

completely delusional lol

this is a guy who made someone who actually has the potential to be a star, will hobbs, look like a fuckin goober

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

QT running to Hausman first tells you everything you need to know about him

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AEW is becoming more like NJPW, which has a faction called Just 5 Guys, which is also an accurate description of every iteration of QT leading a faction

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I support any and all efforts to drive Punk insane or break his NDA that promo was loving boringggggggg

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WrestlePurists/status/1729569258730840565?s=20

we can all thank phil for one last parting gift

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TK is going to try to push as many of Punk's enemies like QT to go to WWE, I see what the little devil is doing

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

Fightful reporting Danielson was in charge of the disciplinary committee that fired CM Punk

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1729587949291843745

HHH activated his final sleeper cell in AEW. TK should be more wary of a faction literally started by William Regal

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

Fightful reporting Danielson was in charge of the disciplinary committee that fired CM Punk

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1729587949291843745

Keith Lee posted:

“appropriate moral compass who exemplifies objectivity"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

will bryan decide how jack perry is executed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i can already picture Bryan, Punk, and HHH having a big laugh about all this after Punk and Bryan's Wrestlemania match in 2025