Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
AEW Continental Classic - Place Your Predictions!

• Please find below a link to the 2nd Form for the C2
  • A link to the 1st Form is included in the main header
  • If you filled in the 1st Form already, just fill in this 2nd Form, and I'll merge the predictions
  • If you missed yesterday's form, late entries are allowed on the honor principle, but I'll add a column denoting it
  • Submissions to both forms will officially close when the 1st Blue League match on Collision this Saturday gets underway

https://forms.gle/yP4aJwQ3wUuKiTEv8

53 posters filled in Form #1 thus far, I hope that you all get an opportunity to fill out the rest of your picks before Saturday evening.

:hayter: Best :miedo: of :judas: luck! :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Pinwiz11 posted:

I love that I made my 1-6 predictions, and then proceeded to complete ignore them for the match-to-match picks. :allears:

Projecting #1-#6 is an exercise for the mind
Picking individual matches is an appeal from the heart

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Like hell if I'm doing the math to make all that work I just clicked on things

:yeah:

It's a double-edged sword. Syncing up all the picks raises the ceiling and lowers the floor on your potential number of correct picks.

Once all the picks are in, and the forms are combined, I should* be able to automate the predicted W-L-T standings for each participant.

* - if I can MacGyver data together as well in Sheets as I used to do in Excel

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks for this! Is there a way to see my picks for the 1st form? I honestly can't remember who I picked to end up where and like with the G1 I intend to stick with my terrible decisions all the way through to the bitter, humiliating end!

(release the full match-ups Tony so I can do the MATHTM goddammit!)

Hmm, I can share the sheet after it's done, unsure about during...

Someone with more redneck google forms fu might be able to help me out

In the meantime, your Gold League Round-Robin rankings and match picks were:

1. Swerve S.
  2. Jay White
  3. Mark Briscoe
  4. Jon Moxley
  5. ~~Rush~~
  6. Jay Lethal

1. Swerve > Jay Lethal
  2. Jay White > Rush
  3. Mark Briscoe > Mox

TIL spoiler tags totally gently caress up list bbcode

kalensc fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 24, 2023

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-59zf6qKPg7jU_AWlAXsK4CNzbmv__Chp65vHWxVPxo/edit?usp=drivesdk

For referencing purposes

It's a separate copy from what I'm using to collate the 2 forms, so edits won't change anything fyi.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

neoaxd posted:

gently caress yes!
We're up high in 218 but we bought the whole row :D

Temptations rising...

Then again I'm still respirator/KN95 crew anytime I enter public establishments so I dunno how enjoyable the in-person experience would be lol.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Was checking out current prices for the Montréal shows and lol at the wrestlers included in the advertisement

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

So Collision has only 2 Blue League matches scheduled, with the Danielson match up in the air.

I wonder if they're planning on skipping Bryan's matches the first 2 full weeks, so he can heal up as much as possible, and then he'll wrestle his 5 Round-Robin matches in weeks 3 through 5.

His orbital bone fracture theoretically needed until December, or early 2024, to properly heal yeah?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

I did a quick check on the two forms for the C2 Predictions using a trimmed vlookup (should match usernames even if one has an extra space at the start or end)

54 posters submitted their Form 1 picks

47 submitted for Form 2

Only 34 usernames appeared in both :gonk:

Only submitted Form 2, need to fill in this form still: https://forms.gle/KzTs2zgkfseaSbMZ9

• Quantum of Phallus
  • Guillermus
  • Most Power Alex
  • maecenas@gmail.com
  • Writer Cath
  • ak-47
  • Greekonomics
  • ThePariah
  • dear richard
  • Spunkyblue
  • nexas
  • TV Zombie
  • Bdawg

Only submitted Form 1, need to submit this form still: https://forms.gle/AkjnxVt5y9yZkn1f6

• Barry Bluejeans
  • Bard Maddox
  • Jiro
  • maecenas
  • WaaarghBEES!
  • Captain Foo
  • Closet statist
  • Kaveman
  • chakkawakka
  • DeepDickPizza
  • Havoc904
  • Genericide
  • Fad
  • lamentable dustman
  • Grem
  • graph
  • The Taxman
  • SamuraiFoochs
  • Elvis Enwright
  • Most Power Ale

At a glance I see a few match up like maecenas and Most Power Alex, they just had small differences in their usernames, so they're all set.

But there's still many folks who only did one form or the other.

Folks missing Form 2 have until Collision's Blue League matches kicks off, so don't delay!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

I saw dozens of pages of unread posts since Saturday and worried something tragic had befallen a wrestler.

Oh, never mind, lmao

It may be a bummer that QT is moving on, the tweet is cryptic, I'll just keep enjoying what I can see is happening and not dwell on extrapolated rumors (except Punk stuff cause lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Absolute (Ricky Starks) last call for C2 Predictions!

Two separate forms, one was just Gold League overall & Night 1 matches, second is Blue League overall & Night 2 through 10 matches.

Form 1 (64 entrants thus far)

Form 2 (61 entrants thus far)

At least 3 people did one, not the other, if you only submitted one form last week then you're one lf them!