Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Good Dynamite with only a couple of dull moments and no outright bad matches.

- Opening match was decent. Not amazing, but serviceable.
- The MJF / Adam Cole segment ran too long and Tony you REALLY don't need to call attention to MJF wrestling two matches in one night, one of them with a broken leg, and beating Switchblade.
- Oh right, the pape is in Long Island. OK so there's absolutely zero chance of MJF dropping it to Joe. So the world title spins its wheels for at least a month because the Devil stuff sure as poo poo ain't getting resolved before then.
- MJF is still crazy over but man those promos did absolutely nothing for me.
- I love Danhausen and I love Danhausen's Silver Shamrock theme. And yoooo, it's my boy! God bless you and your Thanksgiving gift, Orange Cassidy!
- Trios match wasn't amazing, but what do you expect from a match featuring Jake Hager? Still some fun spots, a really fun finish, and Shibata owns. Loved the bootleg hat spot, and props to Hager for the most inventive curse sell in recent history.
- Oh jesus loving christ, this ADAAAAAAAAAAAAM poo poo is STILL going on?
- Oh gently caress off with his what poo poo, you morons.
- I hope they're not seriously renaming Luchasaurus to Killswitch permanently. Luchasaurus owns. And hinting at unmasking him? loving don't, we can have an angry wrestling dino man. It's cool.
- Man, Christian is so loving good. "THAT'S MY SON! THAT'S MY CHILD" oh my loving god.
- And lol the good guy in the feud gives Nick Wayne a loving conchairto in front of his mum, I love pro wrestling
- That was a great segment. More of that and less of MJF!
- God drat that beard works for Hatless Gunn.
- I remember when ROOOSH came to AEW, I was very much not into him but holy gently caress has he managed to turn me around. What an incredible signing he's been.
- Match was good. Loved that it featured about 70% brutal chops, which are my favourites.
- OK this is great. RJ and Rene presenting Toni Storm with the championship, the crowd redeeming themselves by chanting "SPEECH! SPEECH!", incredibly corny but great. And then immediately unredeeming themselves with the what poo poo again. Segment great, crowd poo poo.
- Oh loving hell, the Outcasts poo poo is still going on as well?! Thank god Toni escaped, but poor Ruby is still trapped.
- I want to like Wardlow because on his day he's great in the ring, but good loving lord the man is like a personality void.
- Main event was good, but man I wanted Mark Briscoe to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

They HAVE to be getting ready to belt him up, right? He was monstrously over on Dynamite, and it feels like he isn't even close to his ceiling.

post hole digger posted:

this is a 2005 wwf tier shirt.

There's been a few of those recently, but some of their even recent shirts are great. Once again it raises the question of how these shirts are designed. Do the wrestlers work with whatever designers they like, then hand the designs over PWTees?

Exhibit A: Great shirt

Exhibit B: "don't buy that. you can never wear that."

And then there's a bunch of wrestlers who just do the generic wrestler name picture shirts.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Nov 24, 2023

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

History Comes Inside! posted:

regardless of how much time was spent pushing ‘your main event is now Jay White vs a guy on crutches with his foot in a medical device’.

Yeah instead our main event was "Jay White vs a guy on crutches who already wrestled a match and had to escape from a hospital". That's not miles better you know.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

kalensc posted:

Was checking out current prices for the Montréal shows and lol at the wrestlers included in the advertisement

Wow huge loving spoilers, thanks Montreal!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

God the match where Shibata just pasted Yuta for ten minutes straight was so drat good

Yeah made even better by me working myself by trying to be too smark about it and thinking "there's NO WAY they're handing the RoH Pure title to some guy who only occasionally pops in from Japan so Yuta's gonna somehow cheat to win and it'll be fun but still a bummer" and being blown away when Shibata won. And then it turned out that he wasn't just going to pop in occasionally, but was going to hang around being incredibly handsome and cool and doing fun poo poo like cutting a promo with Google Translate and having insane matches with Orange Cassidy and other indie darlings.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

aew please book the big guy

They already have Big Bill why would they need Big Guy as well

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Didn't get to go to All In 2023 because my work started layoffs the week the tickets went on sale, they're doing layoffs again now that All In 2024 tickets are on sale but this time I said gently caress it. Tickets bought!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I don't know which of the two threads this should go to, so it's going to both.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I watched all of Raw, and I must say some people are a little too harsh on AEW and should not be throwing the WWE comparisons around so freely.

literal lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

"The AEW Disciplinary Panel", colour, c. 1508.