Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

MorningMoon posted:

Started Collision, which starts off with the last few seconds of Rampage and Kevin Kelly seeing a distraught Shibata who got hit with a low blow says "this is exactly what happened in 2017. Shibata is not okay." what the gently caress, man, what the gently caress.

Before the match, Yuta threatened to reinjure Shibata. Kevin Kelly was talking about the DDTs that Yuta spiked Shibata with, both of which came immediately after the low blows.

He wanted to do the BCC head stomps too, but HOOK finished his post-match chips in time to make the save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The Yuta promo was pretty funny for me because I had JUST watched the one Eddie Kingston promo for his match with Lince Dorado, the one that inspired his current theme song...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The World Champion I want is RUSH.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Mark Briscoe vs RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

:woop:
We are back to classic AEW where I badly want both people to win :)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

congrats to the happy couple

also lol 24+ hours fuuuuck thaaaat