Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Shard posted:

I feel like the doom posting has been on the rise lately. Lots of talk about AEW dying. Are they in the red or something? Or is it just because it's not as popular anymore both here and with attendance?

People think it's funny when someone gets mad about constantly poo poo talking AEW. It's annoying when it's just "lol aew dead what do you think about that" every day from the same people multiple times a day then you get poo poo for caring so I just ignore it all at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I was cooling on Hangman lately but he fully brought me back in with the Texas Death match. I'm not even the worlds biggest fan of death matches in general but that poo poo was so good and he didn't even win the match.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

Fuc,

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan