Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
if the prophecies are true Punk in WWE means Cody's coming back home and I can recreate that crying guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Fed got Punk back. I’m officially done with Tiny Con’s amateur-hour televised e-Fed. It’s been a fun four or five years but it’s just embarrassing now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
More good coverage for the C2 with Riccaboni
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1728958066610024515

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Mooseontheloose posted:

I might be the only who wants to rankings to come back. It allowed for more out of the box match ups, built up people to be threats, and makes sure people are focusing on grabbing the title. I think the main problem of the MJF run is that for a guy whose suppose to be getting it from every angle, they stove piped one challenger at a time.

You are far from the only one.

The rankings were kind of messy but they kept the booking honest. Deciding that Dark was rankings relevant was probably a mistake since it made everyone's stats insanely padded and cause weird outliers where people who were getting training matches on Dark had better stats than stars getting pushes.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I'm sure that the rankings were annoying but genius is the capacity for taking infinite pains

just like how when Emi went full time in America, the ChocoPro crew ditched singing and dancing at the start of the show, they didn't have what makes Emi special

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Seams posted:

Tony Khan books AEW not our lord and saviour Jesus

The You Testament remains undefeated

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
have MJF retire the championship and make the C2 for the quad crown

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

UnleashedDad posted:

This is honestly bigger to me than Punk going to WWE. Seems bad.

yeah that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news

QT was the definition of an AEW good hand

bad creative but by most accounts good at most everything else

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Jimmy's gonna marry Tony? :allears:

HHH in 2022? more like divorce

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I thought it was baaaaaaaaad largely because AEW's been taking Ls all week and the reports were he was good backstage in 2020

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Long-Time Lurker posted:

That Bryan Danielson tweet though lol. Did other wrestlers post something similar? Hope it's not a company-wide memo to stand up for AEW.

there's been a few :loveheart: aew/aew saved wrestling tweets

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

The Gold block and Blue blocks would also make baller trios tag matches.

Tony do preview trios matches like NJPW plz

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
QT could have an Emi Sakura type career if he tries to engage the audience on their terms but that's his ceiling

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

Bryan Danielson is the best in the world and the best of all time.

Love him.

remember the strap match he did with Ricky Starks when he was still really injured and how brutal it was

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Spoilers from the latest New Japan show but it looks like the New Japan/AEW relationship is in complete shambles and perhaps dead forever :smith:

Gates of Agony joined House of Torture :gonk:

lol this week cannot get any funnier

QT was right and was right to quit seeing this coming. What a lethal dose of poison!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

atlantis voice:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Obviously, Emi holding the belt or winning matches on tv would be a bonus but right now she's in exactly the place she should be in AEW