Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t think Yuta wins, but if he does then you can do Hook/Yuta title for title and either move the FTW belt for some reason or put a real belt on Hook and get him having some longer and more interesting matches in ROH for a bit.

Seems like they ran out of ideas in the past year or so, and it was probably more stress/annoying than fun anymore. Follows suit with Ethan and Sammy both dropping their regular vlogging, though I think Sammy ended up starting again after a while?

Sammy took a break, started again, and then stopped when he got hurt. I assume it will start up again when he can travel regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sandman McMahon posted:

Im guessing being on Friday night goes a long way here

Not only that but on the east coast it ends at 10pm vs 11pm for RAW

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sammy and Tay's baby girl was born :3:

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1729936779157885110

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tony is just spoiling us now

I assume the fifth match will be Top Flight but maybe that will be Rampage

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I assume audio is important here but it doesn't embed with sound what are they talking about

vvv well hot drat vvv

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alan_Shore posted:

I love it but lol poor Emi, best worker jobbing to someone with like 2 year's experience (I like Julia don't get me wrong). Hopefully she'll win a match on TV one day

Saw a comment on reddit that Emi hasn't won a TV match since November 2019