Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
For anyone thinking about getting Hulu for this, they have a cyber Monday deal for 12 months for 99 cents a month for the ad supported tier. I got about 3 minutes of ads per episode, so not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

AnoHito posted:

Yeah, I think I'll just read the manga instead at this point, since things really seem to have slowed to an absolute crawl. The entire ep was like 5 minutes worth of exposition dragged out to twenty.

I don't get why the anime is doing this, it feels like they ran out of money or didn't plan out the pacing. It is pretty frustrating, I love the manga and I really hope this does well enough to get to the later arcs, but this has been one piece levels of recaps. The manga is really good, I encourage anyone who is going to drop the anime over this crap to check it out, I think we are around chapter 36.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

Here is the manga version of that scene from the most recent episode for anyone who wants to see. I think I prefer the manga version, but I get why they decided to change it.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, the recaps were rough, but a solid run aside from that. I really hope they get a season 2, this is one of those series that I think gets better as it goes. Fuuko is a fun protagonist now that she is a little more confident in herself.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/latest/2024/3/24/undead-unluck-anime-august-1-announcement-tease
We got an announcement of an announcement about the anime. I assume it is either season 2 or a movie, maybe both. Just a quick 4 month wait to find out. Glad it did well enough to justify more.